Gerrard: Fabregas can achieve anything

Results
Date Time C Opponent F A R S
28 Oct 4:00 PM P Liverpool (A) 1 1 Draw
Gerrard: Fabregas can achieve anything

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard says that Arsenal midfielder Francesc Fabregas can achieve anything if he continues to play at the level he is playing at.

Fabregas scored his 10th goal of the season, earning Arsenal a 1-1 draw on a difficult fixture away to Anfield.

Gerrard, who opened the scoring for Liverpool, said: "The world is his oyster. He can go on to be one of the best in the world, there is no doubt about that.

"So far this season he is having a fantastic time. If he keeps working hard at his game and stays as dedicated as he has been so far, he can achieve anything."

Fabregas returned Gerrard's compliments, saying that he can learn alot from the England midfielder.

He said: "I would love to have (Gerrard) in my team.

"He is the player who four or five years ago when I was in my house I was looking up to him.

"And now I have the chance to play against him which is fantastic for me to keep learning because he is one of the best midfielders in the world."

Like Article? Share with others.

User Comments

gunner always and forever

Posted on 30 Oct, 2007 at 11:28 PM - Reply

It's nice to see a player of Gerrards quality praising Cesc! Both players are world class in their own right.

Kilima,Idd R.

Posted on 30 Oct, 2007 at 10:07 PM - Reply

Cesc is more than a midfielder that's why it,s difficult to play against him at the middle of the pitch.

JAKE

Posted on 30 Oct, 2007 at 09:14 PM - Reply

Cesc is going to be a legend, just as long as he don't go to real and mess up his career.

Okanlawon-Babs Anibaba

Posted on 29 Oct, 2007 at 07:38 PM - Reply

In fact I am short of words. These two Steve and Cesc are just too fantastic mid fielders in the world. Keep it up boyz.

mayanja richard

Posted on 29 Oct, 2007 at 06:46 PM - Reply

when a star to the likes of gerrard compliment fabregas it proves that he is a star in the making. kudos to arsene with all his theories that make such players stars.

ganda

Posted on 29 Oct, 2007 at 03:34 PM - Reply

what a compliment from a great player. things like this make me wanna cry.

Sege Bee

Posted on 29 Oct, 2007 at 01:50 PM - Reply

Isn't it lovely that an Arsenal player says he wishes a top star was playing in his team.I 'm sick of hearing players call our players to come play in their team...why can't they come play in ours

baba michael

Posted on 29 Oct, 2007 at 10:32 AM - Reply

fabregas is a genius

Written by Jonathan Chong on Monday, October 29, 2007

User Comments

Arsenal league results powered by whatsthescore.com

tracker