• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Mkhitaryan scores, I knew we should have got him. It's all down hill from here for us...............

Persona

You could tell the fitness level differences. Dortmund's play five or so games already I think. The field was an absolute disgrace as well, it looked like someone was hacking away on a golf course.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Agreed. The worrying thing is that we had to quickly arrange the game against Wigan last weekend because of concerns that LVG had left the schedule too light. Need to be fit & ready for the start of the season as a bad start could be costly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Rojo is **** and was ****. How he got a move to United is a mystery. He is a LB from the 18th century.
Think Rojo was a smart signing to calm the fans down. Everyone had watched Argentina go to the WC finals with him as their starting LB.

That's enough to satisfy the average fan, they've all realised he's crap now though. :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Rojo was another pointless signing when Mendes had his fair share of mugging United with dross across two seasons.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

The last player I was this sure would become a worldie was Neymar, before that Hazard. Makes me sad.

Edit: he sat not one, but two players down in one dribble ffs!
Unbelievable he got away from us and he went for peanuts too!

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom