• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

My point being Sanchez having more deficiencies to his game than Özil.and him screwing up more than Özil
well on that note i am off to bed, i cant take this bull crap anymore. you admitted earlier that you would pick sanchez to stay over Özil if you had to choose but now you are saying sanchez has more deficiencies than Özil? bruh your user name is goonerozil so i am not suprised Özil isnt playing well seeing as you are hugging his nuts all the time, like a baby koala bear. I just hope other members can explain to this clown what is wrong with him. Peace

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My point being Sanchez having more deficiencies to his game than Özil.and him screwing up more than Özil
Even though Alexis is scoring more, assisting more, tackling more, trying more and generally doing everything better than Özil? Yet Alexis somehow has more deficiencies in his game?

Im going to bed.

Goonerozil33

well on that note i am off to bed, i cant take this bull crap anymore. you admitted earlier that you would pick sanchez to stay over Özil if you had to choose but now you are saying sanchez has more deficiencies than Özil? bruh your user name is goonerozil so i am not suprised Özil isnt playing well seeing as you are hugging his nuts all the time, like a baby koala bear. I just hope other members can explain to this clown what is wrong with him. Peace
i should have explained that a bit better. I will pick sanchez because he is our best CF. There are very few CFs available in the game today that it will be impossible to replace him. Özil can be replaced by playing a different tactical system. My original point was we failed as a team today and Sanchez was as bad as Özil today. Now if you disagree with me i am fine with it. The things in bold is really unncessary.

Goonerozil33

Even though Alexis is scoring more, assisting more, tackling more, trying more and generally doing everything better than Özil? Yet Alexis somehow has more deficiencies in his game?

Im going to bed.
Good night. This is the only thing worth responding to

coolaa

Maybe we partly lost because of the bad refereeing, but it happens in football, that's part of the game, but then at the same time we had a better coach, a better tactician, we would have played a lot better.

1) It is not the first time that Monreal struggles when play against fast wingers, to play against Sane or Sterling, Gibbs should be picked ahead.

2) Özil regularly disappears in big games, if it is because of his status or contract that he must start, at least takes him off in second half, or 60th minute which Wenger often does with his 1st substitution. Wenger just does not have that guts.

3) when we were dominated in the second, when we cannot even get out in our own half, the only players that we have which can dribbles other than carzola, are only Wilshere, Ox and Sanchez. Wenger should have taken off one DM and play Ox there, or make Sanchez the AM, almost like a CM.

4) if we play Giroud, you want to utilize his height, should cross in far a lot more, otherwise y play him?

The reason that we have can make top 4 is because we have good squad depth, not because of Wenger's ability. The manager lacks tactics to win us the title, and indeed given the same squad and money to other managers, I think we would have won the title at least once or twice in past decade.

TriniGunner

smh, sanchez seemed to have got the ball. Face reality Özil is not good as ppl think he is, being brilliant only when things are easy is pointless. Cazorla (not Carzola ffs) is a better number 10, and so is david silva. pls someone tell me right now after seeing what silva has done for city all these years that Özil is better than him. Özil is freaking 28 years old, he is not a kid, he is supposed to be in his prime. all i hear is how he is super talented, the reason he has this many goals this season is cause of sanchez. Ppl just keep piling up excuses for this guy. he is only good as a 10, he cant play as a central mid, he cant play on the wing, he doesnt get the ball enough. Sorry those are weaknesses and serious deficiencies in his game, yes i know his stats are better than silva this season but it doesnt mean that silva isnt better than him or kevin de bruyne. Can anyone say they wouldnt swap kevin de bruyne for Özil?

Someone finally said it. If you can't do it when it matters what's the point of paying you huge wages to be a flat truck bully.

coolaa

i should have explained that a bit better. I will pick sanchez because he is our best CF. There are very few CFs available in the game today that it will be impossible to replace him. Özil can be replaced by playing a different tactical system. My original point was we failed as a team today and Sanchez was as bad as Özil today. Now if you disagree with me i am fine with it. The things in bold is really unncessary.

I agree, I would even take welbeck over Özil if you must pick just one of them. Özil is good to watch when playing lesser team, but welbeck is big game winner. Sanchez, welbeck, Wilshere, carzola, kos, bellerin, coquelin, mustafi, these r warriors and the only ones which I think must stay in the club.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's not an Arsenal matchday period, but if it is for you please post the result here, some of us would like to make easy money, while I myself would appreciate the spoiler.
I should have seen it coming, I should have read the sign, anyway.. I guess its over...

Hunter Zolomon

Cheers mate. I don't expect you to name names.
dont need to dude, ppl here have claimed that others think they are better than wenger cause of football manager. I am now on this forum at 6.30 in the morning after falling asleep at 1 am. Its official this loss actually gave me sleepless and restless night, however i am sure our manager probably slept better despite our loss, seeing as he has a job for life so does he give a toss. Other managers are out there screaming at their players when they **** up and screaming support when they do well. Not a coincidence that cante and klopps teams are hardworking and driven. Henderson is a better cm than elneny or le coq, lallana is better than Özil. talent is not enough to make one better, application of said talent does. We arsenal fans we sit here and tear into each other after bullshit like this happens, while the culprit stands watching the game while in his latest long jacket like a spectator, his players look clueless and he always subs at the same 70 minute mark. He is a fool and people who support wenger are fools. Mourinho will bounce back cause he has balls and ability something our manager lacks. I have only been a member on this forum for about 2 months now, i used to just read and chuckle as to all the aggro that was on this forum, i get it now. I am soooooo mad that we arsenal fans swallow **** all the time, we eat and eat and eat. i would rather this team wins the league sometimes and is out of the top 4 the other times, i dont give one toss about being in the top 4 for the past 12 years only the coporate money men care about that. I have seen Sp**s develop over the past 10 years, get stronger despite losing world beaters like modric or bale. They will eclipse us soon, all they seem to lack now are wingers, they dont seem to have any. God knows the heights a team like southampton would reach if they had arsenals money, I am done with excuse for wenger. He is crap manager and Özil is not that good, that is why we managed to get him for that price from madrid. I get it now, that fraud ran away here, he knew he would have an easier time and wenger is letting him have an easier time. Di maria was a bigger loss to madrid than mr only good as a number 10 when not being pressed Özil

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Özil can piss off to wherever he pleases. I doubt clubs who could afford him will come forward and clubs with money like Wolfsburg etc though. Losing Alexis looks inevitable atm. Juve, Bayern, Real Madrid, City and Utd will all register their interest. Praying for a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom