• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not worried, could have used Giroud in the game at Burnley. Hope Burnley will be up for it after the heartbreak we caused them last time around. I could use a good game.

Sanis

Usually we struggle to play against the parked bus, and this is gonna be a double decker bus, so we need an early goal.

Marmaduke

Dirty long ball ****s will no doubt turn up for the first time in an away game this season, can not be arsed.

To be fair it would be stupid for Dyche to try to outplay us in actual football. Arsenal is notorious for crumbling under intense pressure and direct plays so fair play to him.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Banker.

This is the exact type of game Xhaka excels in. Burnley will park it, giving him lots of space to spray those magic balls to the likes of Alexis, Nacho, Iwobi out wide. We're much better vs the bus this season due to Xhaka's transition game at home. I can only think of 'Boro who successfully stifled us at home (out of the smaller teams) and that was because we had the mighty midfield of St Etienne (Coquelin and Elneny).

2-0.

Ewarwoowar

If this was an away game I'd be nervous, but we are at home, so No f*****g about, we want to be out of the trap like rabid dogs(pooches on the brain now) don't give them a chance to get a rhythm before they bunker down, otherwise we'll be wishing on a late goal, no dramas please.

On the subject of drama Sky Sports trying to cook up some kind of rivalry between Wenger and Barton came here expecting some kind of corroboration to the fact and only one mention of Barton in this thread, proving Sky are f*****g pathetic for manufacturing such dire s***e, tut tut,

Polar Bear

Burnley are very good at home, but away they are very poor. zero wins. we should beat them comfortably and I feel we will.. 3-0 to us with Sanchez scoring 2 and Giroud scoring 1.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Forum is way too confident.

Must be the emotional scarring but I keep looking at Burnley'z zero away wins and it's making me nervous.

You can never be too confident with us, but Burnley are dreadful away from home. If they attempt to play expansively they get turned over- they don't have the personnel for it.

Luckily they can remain compact at home and grind out 1-0's. That'll probably keep them up.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Forum is way too confident.

Must be the emotional scarring but I keep looking at Burnley'z zero away wins and it's making me nervous.
Every away game they play, that first victory is coming closer. It could be right around the corner for all we know.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

With what's been said about Burnley slowly inching their way to their first away win of the season it feels as though things will fall into place for them, hopefully not tomorrow though. If we apply ourselves well & actually remember to play football before 35 minutes have passed, we'll have too much for them.

An added bonus would be today's fixtures going our way.

Stoke victory, Swansea draw (there's no way in hell they're leaving Anfield with 3 points) & a Sp**s loss ( A pox on all those who want a draw, we should never wish for Sp**s to get a point let alone all 3 even if it would ever benefit us).

razörist

****ting themselves for Burnley at home. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Right here's how it's going to go, with Giroud likely to miss we'll play Perez instead (most likely on the right) with Bellerin back at right back. Dyche will set his team up to sit deep. The key will be our full-backs today because their overlapping will means Perez and Iwobi can come inside more and offer extra options centrally and will hopefully be too much for the Burnley back four. Ramsey will continue to get forward too and his late runs will help us in opening the Burnley back four. Xhaka will spray about passes for fun, we should dominate easily and with the amount of runners and movement we'll have we should have no problem creating chances. The first goal should come sometime inside the first 30 minutes and after sitting on a 1-0 lead for a while we'll find the second some time after half-time and then it'll be a question of if we want to protect what we got or go for more goals, most likely the latter.

razörist

Right here's how it's going to go, with Giroud likely to miss we'll play Perez instead (most likely on the right) with Bellerin back at right back. Dyche will set his team up to sit deep. The key will be our full-backs today because their overlapping will means Perez and Iwobi can come inside more and offer extra options centrally and will hopefully be too much for the Burnley back four. Ramsey will continue to get forward too and his late runs will help us in opening the Burnley back four. Xhaka will spray about passes for fun, we should dominate easily and with the amount of runners and movement we'll have we should have no problem creating chances. The first goal should come sometime inside the first 30 minutes and after sitting on a 1-0 lead for a while we'll find the second some time after half-time and then it'll be a question of if we want to protect what we got or go for more goals, most likely the latter.
Why's Giroud missing? Chances you mean? That little injury won't keep him on the bench I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom