• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Arsenal VS Burnley I Sunday 14.15 BST I SS1

who will win

• Arsenal

Votes: 33 70.2%
  • Burnley

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The ref did well on the big calls other than the Mustafi penalty, which was pretty clear. You simply can't jump in like that these days on not get red carded, both penalties were correct other than Kos being offside (linesman's fault not his, linesman should've spoken up for the Mustafi pen too).

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I don't remember us conceding so many penalties at home in a season.
So many late goals though, team never give up

FreakySami

Wenger might be in trouble as he pushed Anthony Taylor when he got sent off. The steward stepped in front of the boss. To the chagrin of Jose,I hope the FA send Wenger an apology and fine him £1.

I think he will get fined but you know Arsène never crosses the line until you've not only tried blatantly to screw us to the point of no return. I loved that fight in him. Those idiots Anthony Taylor and moss made a mockery of of us and I like his reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom