• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Vinna

And what pisses me off most is that Wenger had no reason to play Santi at that game at all.

There were already fears that Santi was being overplayed and on top of that Xhaka was suspended from PL, so it was a perfect opportunity to play Xhaka and give Santi a rest.

This is a typical case of how a small piece of player mismanagement completely wrecks your season apart.

A lot of those terrible decisions are easily forgotten by some people but I remember it, too. Ludogorets ffs... and with Xhaka available. I'll never wrap my head around some of the things Wenger does..

Man we miss Santi so much..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And what pisses me off most is that Wenger had no reason to play Santi at that game at all.

There were already fears that Santi was being overplayed and on top of that Xhaka was suspended from PL, so it was a perfect opportunity to play Xhaka and give Santi a rest.

This is a typical case of how a small piece of player mismanagement completely wrecks your season apart.
Have to admit I remember being extremely aggravated by this as well.
@Makingtrax this is where the management factor is big!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A lot of those terrible decisions are easily forgotten by some people but I remember it, too. Ludogorets ffs... and with Xhaka available. I'll never wrap my head around some of the things Wenger does..

Man we miss Santi so much..
Have to admit I remember being extremely aggravated by this as well.
@Makingtrax this is where the management factor is big!

Here's when the discussion about Santi's minutes is worth rechecking :(

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/santi-cazorla-the-little-magician.28108/page-67#post-4176465

@Proof nailed it

Jm89

Our physio's are good dam awful, how the hell has santi now been ruled out for the rest of the year especially after surgery.

He should not of been risked in that game first of all!... the whole jack wilshere thing has summed up how bad our phyisos and aftercare team are , there is seriously something wrong here!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Who would be your best replacement for this guy? Like for like? It's clear he is so important to us so we need someone else who can replicate his playing style.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Seems strange that if we knew he was a risk why we let Wilshere go.

I know he needed a good run of games but the rotation would have been good for the pair of them.
Best for the player and not the club. Wenger doesn't love Arsenal. He loves the players he has "turned into men"

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Another mark against Wenger. 90% of people could have seen this coming. Horrible management yet again.

skip spence

If we keep Santi - there's no way he should be first choice, no way. Should be a bonus option from the bench.
We can't rely on him to start, no. But when fit he's clearly been our best MF by a distance that's embarrassing to the other contenders and naturally he starts if we want to win football games.

Edit: But yes, buying an elite MF must be a high priority

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Old and brittle and yet he got a new contract...

If he was so good that yall think he is The heavyhitters would have snaggad him from us years ago imo

I can never be comfortable with a player like him being hagel responsible for our defense

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If we keep Santi - there's no way he should be first choice, no way. Should be a bonus option from the bench.

He won't be , but there is still much he can help Wilshere with , which is why we should keep him .

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Santi is a fantastic player, I'm pleased he's here for another year at least.

The worst thing about this injury for me is the fact AFCamden will brag about how he saw it coming. When everyone and their dog knew Santi had injury problems.

Hope he's ready for 17/18 pre-season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Isco recently said his thinking about his future and needs more playing time. Perfect timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom