• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
£8.8 million is a bargain for Lyon. Will probably move on for at least triple that in a couple of years.

G0D

Almighty
I'll be gutted if this happens and we aren't also in the mix. The move to Dortmund I can understand the club not getting him, but surely we're a better option when it comes to him getting minutes over city.
How would they even fit him in? Sane seemed to make one wing his own while the other wing was Jesus wasn't it so Aguero could still play up top?

If they get Dembele then surely that means Aguero is just gonna play second fiddle non stop and Pep would have a front three of Sane, Jesus and Dembele? But then how on earth do they also fit in De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva?

This just seems like Pep doing his usual kid in the candy store routine.

Anyway... like you i'd be gutted if we weren't in the mix too. If (a big if) we get Mbappe I could understand there not being the funds for Dembele too, but if Mbappe turns us down then there's absolutely no reason not to funnel that money into a Dembele deal considering he's ridiculously talented.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sane Jesus Dembele
Silva KDB
Fernandinho

Bench
Aguero
Sterling
Silva
Toure
Ikely.

Not a bad plan a and plan B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom