• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I took 'best time to go' as hottest and cheapest. I'm Mauritian. So I can handle the heat just fine:)

Nice, Dad used to be resident director at one of the hotels in Le Morne so lived the on and off for two years . Love that place.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Just like Ibra he'll move to Paris to get out of Messi's shadow.

Lukaku and Moratta for 75m, Mbappe already being quoted for 120m+ so things are only going to get worse season after season until the bubble bursts, but Neymar for 195 is a bargain. Proven top top end quality.

Also if it goes through I'll respect him for leaving Barca and looking to be the main man somewhere else and no longer just Messi's sidekick.

Wish Wenger matched the release clause as he's got the funds and he wanted him in the past when he was still in Brazil...

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger admits if he had the money he would try and sign Brazilian sensation Neymar.
And Wenger understands the excitement surrounding the player, who he would have no qualms about moving for.

"If I had the money today, I'd put it on Neymar," Wenger told The Sun.

"You can't say that Neymar is Pele as he had won the World Cup by the age of 17.

"He has the potential to be one of the future great strikers but at the moment there's a big difference between the Brazilian league and a European league."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7355628/wenger-i-would-buy-neymar

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think De Sciglio will come good with Juve, smart signing for reasonable money.

If Arsené is not on the hotline monitoring the Van Dijk situationen i'm going to be furious. Nevermind Lemar, nevermind Goretzka. If we can get him it should be 1st priority. Didn't think it would come to this but if he is on strike there is no way that the club chooses not to cash in.

Van Dijk-Mustafi-Holding is ze future

samshere

Why so serieuse?
surely Barca ain't that stupid to let Neymar go, he is their next CR7 on the field and commercially.
PSG are activating his release clause, and apparently Neymar wants to go there. There's nothing Barca can do about it. Neymar probably is sick of playing second fiddle to Messi and wants to star in his own team. Also, money

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Liverpool have signed Andy Robertson from Hill for 8 million rising to 10 million.

Decent back up front for Milner and has he had two functioning lower limbs he is instantly more useful than Moreno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom