• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What happened to cagey Champions League nights with no goals? They used to be all the rage.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Bayern has been in bottle mode in this tie so far. Real scoring from one-two shots and these guys missing open goals like Torres, ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Bayern Munich are more ruthless the tie should be over. You can't these amount of chances

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Just saw an FA Cup ad using a Trump caricature on BT. That's enough for me to not watch the match

nick gould

Toliso and Thiago are playing some beautiful football. Thiago has so much flair and yet he chases back at full speed. It makes me wanna cry about my beloved Arsenal; no accountability at all.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tolisso has been excellent. He's been playing between the lines and causing Real Madrid a lot of problems.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom