• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 0 - 0 Burnley | Sunday 23rd January | KO: 14:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_Arsenal-Burnley.jpg

Really bad performance last night. We need a strong reaction. We don't just need to beat this lot, we need to do it convincingly. A statement win, if you like.

But problem is even with Partey back, we're in a worse situation than we were a week ago. We are light in midfield (an understatement). Our only recognized CM is 22 year old from the Belgian league playing his first season in the league.

Let's not even talk about Arteta. Don't want his templars attacking me or sending me threats.

I think he'll go with the same Lineup today in Sunday.
This will be a twofer: Relegate Sean Dyche and get the three points.

Screenshot-20220120-231422.png

Screenshot-20220120-231355.png

Screenshot-20220120-231439.png

Like I said, I reckon Mikel will stick with the same starting XI that played the pool game. It will be interesting to see how. Lokonga and ødegaard themselves physically in midfield against those club bouncers.

Predicted Lineup

1875144_Arsenal.jpg

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool might want to buy one or both of them to replace Salah and Mane when their leg are done though. Look at the potential they can bring.

Not sure, I can see Liverpool going for a big name as soon as Mane or Salah are done.

Many top players are willing to move to Liverpool right now.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
No if we have them today we could've won easily even if one of Partey or xhaka we couldn't create in middle it was too dependable on wingers. The only thing i blame mikel for last 2 games he don't have plan b well i can see in whole his managerial he have one system

We had more than enough quality out there to today to be capable of turning over this Burnley side. Not only are they terribly out of form but not a single player has enough quality to get into our match day squad.

Results like this are on Arteta’s ****ty management skills and the players lack of application and mentality.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Better Call Saul for me is better than Breaking Bad tbh.

Just stick with it, it’s slow at the beginning but it gets better as the show goes on.

Easily a 10/10.

Thanks mate.

Breaking Bad started similarly, very very slow. Started season one, took a break and then returned to season one two years later. But then I didnt look back, and you know the rest.

Looking forward to BCS now, as I havent had an experience like Breaking Bad since I finished it. For me, easily the greatest show to grace television.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Not sure, I can see Liverpool going for a big name as soon as Mane or Salah are done.

Do you think Liverpool will have the money to spend big though? Someone like Saka or Raphinha level will be the one they will go for and then they will try to develop them as they see great potential in them. Even someone like Saka and Raphinha level would cost 50m in today's market.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Don’t think Liverpool have the budgets for big signings. Think Klopp will have to find the next left field guy or try a kid. That’s why he likes Martinelli, would be perfect for his system, but we got him first for nothing.

Malky

Established Member
Im not even a fan of Edu but blaming him because we failed to beat Burnley, at ****ing home, with a starting 11 that should be more than capable of doing so? This is on Arteta for me. It was him that took the risk and rushed Partey back into the Pool game, or is everyone ignoring that so they don't have to blame this fraud of a manager? Sooner he's sacked the ****ing better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We had more than enough quality out there to today to capable of turning over this Burnley side. Not only are they terribly out of form but not a single player has enough quality to get into our match day squad.

Results like this are on Arteta’s ****ty management skills and the players lack of application and mentality.
We had but just can't finish. That difference between us and someone with top quality CF these games happen its frustrating as hell but it's clear the team will struggles without finishers and yes its on mikel and edu head to not acting quickly this month,

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Hopefully people realize we have a squad at top 6 or 7th 8th place at best thats it. we should not ask for more because we simply dont have the quality.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Thanks mate.

Breaking Bad started similarly, very very slow. Started season one, took a break and then returned to season one two years later. But then I didnt look back, and you know the rest.

Looking forward to BCS now, as I havent had an experience like Breaking Bad since I finished it. For me, easily the greatest show to grace television.

100%.

All the same characters are in BCS too, so I’m sure you’ll enjoy it too. I had little expectations at first but it actually blew me away. The likes of Tuco, Hector, Gus, Mike etc all appear in the show at different parts of the show.

I actually can’t wait for the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom