• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft New All Time PL Era Draft (Discussion Only)

Draft selections:

Saw this idea on Cafe Rouge and as there’s a lot of debate about who the best players are from the PL era, let’s settle this:

16 participants (Will cap it at 16)

Copy and pasted the rules as followed:

• The idea is to pick a team of 11 players from the Premier League era (since the competition name first changed).
  • You will be looking to pick the best players you possibly can for your team.
  • The player is picked based upon there performances at their time in the Premier League (i.e. if you pick Andriy Shevchenko, his form at Kiev and Milan does NOT come into the equation during the competition).
  • The player must also have played in a minimum of 2 different seasons in the league to prevent the selection of one season wonders.
  • 16 people will participate
  • Each person will be randomly drawn from a randomiser to be allocated a number between 1 and 16.
  • Number 1 gets first pick, Number 2 gets second pick, Number 3 gets third pick and so on....
  • Once Number 16 has picked, the first round of the draft is over. Then the order is reversed, and Number 16 gets to have first pick in the second round of the Draft, Number 15 gets second pick, Number 14 gets third pick etc.
  • In the third round, Number 1 once again gets first pick after having last pick in Round 2. This sequence continues until 11 Draft Rounds have been complete.
  • Once the draft is complete, the 16 teams will enter into a cup format competition, where there will be 8 matches.
  • Each match will be decided upon the number of votes each team gets from the rest of the members not participating.
  • The winner gets the opportunity to spend a luxury night out with @OnlyOne with all expenses paid for.
  • Each member will get 2 hours to make their pick, if you miss the window then your pick is skipped and you get to select it at the end once the game is done.
  • If the next picker is online and active in discussion he has only 20 minutes to make his pick

1. @farzad4daarse
  2. @db10_therza
  3. @2Smokeyy
  4. @Uncle Good-Advice
  5. @RacingPhoton
  6. @Oxeki
  7. @Rex Bezos
  8. @OnlyOne
  9. @Sapient Hawk
  10. @A__G
  11. @Tir Na Nog
  12. @DJ_Markstar
  13. @Nacho
  14. @albakos
  15. @Trilly
  16. @GDeep™

Stick your name to the list if you’re participating.

Mods feel free to move this to the games section if need be :handshake:

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It should be by default, so it's @farzad4daarse

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

I don't want 10 pages on why Pogba is a better DM than Petit FFS

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It should be by default, so it's @farzad4daarse
I ain’t missing any sex or sleep for this silliness. Honestly, it was fun till it became a sleep deprivation experiment with me living on west coast; and then watching sexuals who call the streaming reality star that can’t beat Southampton a genius for playing with no midfield cover, and two attacking midfielders; and then when I do it I built a video game team.

That is right because no player who played their entire career in a double pivot has been asked to play in a single pivot. Uh Thomas Partey does it every week.

I need another weekend long draft with you jesters like a bull needs tits. But I can’t wait to be a voter in your jury system and grind my axes and crap on all the participants picks. I am voting in every competition for sure. It’s more fun being a voter and bagging on your teams as a critic.

Ps not mad at you just itching to cast as many votes and throw as much shade on all the teams of people who have annoyed me next draft.

Farzad Stoned

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

I don't want 10 pages on why Pogba is a better DM than Petit FFS
Honestly anyone has to tell you why Pogba is better than Petit as a deep lying playmaker/ defensive midfielder and footballer would have to teach you facts, football, and logical reasoning all at once. Tuition at FArzad U is really expensive. If Petit was a footballer now no one would ever make the mistake of paying 80 million for him? Then ask yourself why?

Ps who was guarding back line when Vidal was marauding in box was my granny Nan guarding the back line or slower than dirt and 100 year old Pirlo. Only a neophyte who has never played those two positions would pretend switching from 8 to 6 and from double pivot to single is hard. Partey did it right before your blind eyes. You know number 8s have to cover and tackle also right?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Honestly anyone has to tell you why Pogba is better than Petit as a deep lying playmaker/ defensive midfielder and footballer would have to teach you facts, football, and logical reasoning all at once. Tuition at FArzad U is really expensive. If Petit was a footballer now no one would ever make the mistake of paying 80 million for him? Then ask yourself why?

Ps who was guarding back line when Vidal was marauding in box was my granny Nan guarding the back line or slower than dirt and 100 year old Pirlo. Only a neophyte who has never played those two positions would pretend switching from 8 to 6 and from double pivot to single is hard. Partey did it right before your blind eyes. You know number 8s have to cover and tackle also right?

@albakos this is your fault, deal with it :lol:

Farzad Stoned

@albakos this is your fault, deal with it :lol:
Cry to mods when you lack football knowledge I’ve seen this song and dance tell me why a guy who played his whole career in double pivot can’t play in single pivot like what Arteta asks of Partey every week.

Farzad Stoned

Can someone explain to Am how number 8s have to tackle and cover like a 6 but do tons of other stuff to, so if you ask them to play deeper and not go forward the job is actually easier. It is like trying to prove to apes that 2 plus 2 equals 4.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Cry to mods when you lack football knowledge I’ve seen this song and dance tell me why a guy who played his whole career in double pivot can’t play in single pivot like what Arteta asks of Partey every week.

Got you an early christmas present, hope you like it.

10.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Got you an early christmas present, hope you like it.

View attachment 10178
Yeah 100 year old Pirlo was guarding back line when Vidal was in box. I agree only a tosser asks a guy who played his whole career in a double pivot to play in a single pivot. You know like the Spanish tosser who can’t beat Southampton. Now you are telling me Pirlo was guarding back line when Vidal was in box? You are a neophyte and hypocrite you proved both to me, like I said only tosser asks a guy to go from double pivot to single and that tosser in Pl right now is Arteta

Farzad Stoned

100 year old Pirlo was covering back line but Paul Pogba can’t possibly run and tackle. I mean asking him to go from double to single pivot how shocking what kind of ***** would do that and play in an attacking 3-3-4 with two attack midfielders?

Farzad Stoned

Pogba can’t play but got 13 goals and 9 league assists in 35 matches, if Xhaka did same thing you guys would be diddling yourselves silly on that thread

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom