• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Great 🤩 Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 17 (Dec 15-17)

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Would need a miracle for Pool to drop points tbh

Would have some belief if it wasn't at Anfield.

Legend14

Established Member
Liverpool United. A win win match for us.

Don’t think United Stand a chance today. Won’t defend as a team, can’t score.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No matter what there will be a maximum of a 2 point gap between the top 3 after this game week. I know City could go on a huge streak but I think with there being 3 teams for them to chase down this season it’s going to be incredibly hard for them to pull off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Liverpool score early this gonna get ugly utd have to frustrate them you can't go toe to toe

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho got sacked on 18 Dec after a loss to Reds.
History to repeat itself? Let's see

Why would you want the laughter to stop so soon?

This season for United is akin to the Simpsons' best season which is 8 (in my estimation).

As the season went on, the episodes got even more hilarious & I'm in no mood to stop laughing yet :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Klopp with a similar hug to eth like how he hugged parker after 9-0 and sacked him

sdotzdot

Established Member
Going to be a draw, win or possibly a loss. Watch this space.

Any more pinpoint predictions feel free to DM me.

sdotzdot

Established Member
In all seriousness though I really think United are going to get a draw here.

I may just be delusional cos I desperately want that to happen, but I can just feel it. I’m tingling.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 24

Thomas Partey will leave this summer. Arsenal have multiple targets lined up to replace him [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are still in the market for a recognised #9 despite the recent good form of Kai Havertz [Fabrizio Romano]

The club may accept that the time is now to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with just two years left on his contract [The Athletic]

Arsenal may sanction a loan to raise Aaron Ramsdale’s value if they can’t recoup their fee for him this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal are among a host of Premier League clubs hoping to sign Irish sensation Mason Melia (16). Melia, who is already playing first-team football for St Patrick’s Athletic in the League of Ireland, cannot move to the UK until he turns 18 due to Brexit rules [Evening Standard]

Juventus like Thomas Partey, and Napoli will try to sign him before June 30 as well [Di Marzio]

Bruno Guimarães’ entourage hope to receive proposals from at least two Premier League clubs, with the player’s priority wanting to remain in England. Guimarães’ £100m release clause, which expires next month, can be paid in three annual instalments. [UOLEsporte]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom