• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

At the time I said that Timber won't play CB much at Arsenal, but will be an inverted fullback.

I haven't seen much of Vermeer, and it doesn't matter.

Explain why has he played 623 minutes at DMF in all comps in the past two seasons if he is made for deeper roles? Makes absolutely zero sense.

He played DMF more in earlier seasons, but got put higher. So..? He is made for deeper roles, but has developed into higher roles? :lol:

Arteta or Arsenal doesn't have time to develop him back into DMF role in EPL, with all the risk it entails with the jump to the toughest league in the world. It's totally different than Timber becoming an inverted fullback.
You think like dinosaur lol. It’s this thinking that made the club spend 67 million on havertz

CannonBals

While this is wishlist stuff but for those who have watched him regularly can Musiala work in that LCM role?
He may be available.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Really like Joey Vermaan. He is a class player and is ready for the big times
Not in the PL, I reckon, though. Class player indeed, but no legs on that guy. I think he's much more suited for Spain.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Other than Zubi, what other CM options are there to bring in?

Realistically.

EPL
Curtis Jones
D. Luiz
Onana

LaLiga
Aleix Garcia
Pepelu

SerieA
Barella
Rabiot
Ederson

Bundesliga
E. Palacios
X. Simons

Ligue1
Youssouf Fofana
Thuram Jr
Caqueret

Portugal
Morten Hjulmand
Joao Neves
Orkun Kokcu
Alan Varela

Eredivise
Veerman
Wieffer
Q. Timber

Brazil
Andre Trinidade

That’s about it really.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Realistically.

EPL
Curtis Jones
D. Luiz
Onana

LaLiga
Aleix Garcia
Pepelu

SerieA
Barella
Rabiot
Ederson

Bundesliga
E. Palacios
X. Simons

Ligue1
Youssouf Fofana
Thuram Jr
Caqueret

Portugal
Morten Hjulmand
Joao Neves
Orkun Kokcu
Alan Varela

Eredivise
Veerman
Wieffer
Q. Timber

Brazil
Andre Trinidade

That’s about it really.
The two midfielders from la liga you mentioned are better than zubimendi

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Realistically.

EPL
Curtis Jones
D. Luiz
Onana

LaLiga
Aleix Garcia
Pepelu

SerieA
Barella
Rabiot
Ederson

Bundesliga
E. Palacios
X. Simons

Ligue1
Youssouf Fofana
Thuram Jr
Caqueret

Portugal
Morten Hjulmand
Joao Neves
Orkun Kokcu
Alan Varela

Eredivise
Veerman
Wieffer
Q. Timber

Brazil
Andre Trinidade

That’s about it really.

Forgot Javi Guerra at Valencia.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I wonder why no one is talking about Guirassy at Stuttgart? He is a late twenties not too old. I have been very impressed with him in a limited number of his matches i have seen. His age profile isn’t bad either he would be a little older than our core but we want to win now. Interesting he is almost goal a game in Germany but no one talks about him as a potential big club signing

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I wonder why no one is talking about Guirassy at Stuttgart? He is a late twenties not too old. I have been very impressed with him in a limited number of his matches i have seen. His age profile isn’t bad either he would be a little older than our core but we want to win now. Interesting he is almost goal a game in Germany but no one talks about him as a potential big club signing

If you look at his profile most of his goals are on the shoulder of the last man. Not what we need.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GH_HgnnW0AEw5zx

@Rex Stone someone’s missing 👀 maybe he’s the big investment in midfield after all

Newchange

Time to add quality to this squad

ESR out
Eddie out.
Nelson out

Paqueta In
Isak. In
Neto. In

The chemistry makes sense.
Rice & Paqueta played a season together
Paqueta & Martinelli, Jesus link up for club and country
Isak & Ødegaard played together in Spain
Neto also premier league proven like the others.
Oh and West Ham and wolves would probably take either esr or Eddie
Isak takes #14 Martin takes #10
No brainier make it happen Edu

Last edited:

Simons or Musiala for me and we cook like we've never had before. Either can also cover for Ode at 10 if need be. Rice, Partey, Jorgi, Simons/Musiala, Ode, Fabio are great options for CM

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Simons or Musiala for me and we cook like we've never had before. Either can also cover for Ode at 10 if need be. Rice, Partey, Jorgi, Simons/Musiala, Ode, Fabio are great options for CM
So no new player who can play DMF? Pray that Partey stays fit, after having his worst injury ridden season? And after Jorginho having niggles for the first time ever this season.

Injury to Rice, and these players, and just put 17 year old Lewis-Skelly in, in a title challenge. Good stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom