• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 15/Pro Evo 2015

BobP

Memri Fan
Lel

Am back into playing FIFA 07 and had totally forgotten about the dominate position I had carved out for myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 63
E

Enoch

Have any of you lot ever thought about doing an A-M Pro clubs on FIFA? Thought that'd be pretty interesting to try out.

BobP

Memri Fan
Don't even ask, took West Brom to the title with a comfy lead on my rivals in only my second season as evidenced by the composition of the squad and the date.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 45

AVENTUS

Fifa 15 ps4

I've reached league 8 on online play and that about as far as it goes for me players are tearing me apart. I'm 0-3 down at half time. And I hate them prats who insist on watching the replays of their goals

Godwin1

Very well-known
Fifa 15 ps4

I've reached league 8 on online play and that about as far as it goes for me players are tearing me apart. I'm 0-3 down at half time. And I hate them prats who insist on watching the replays of their goals

Gets worse the higher up you go mate, some player literally use chip through ball everytime they get it into an attacking position.

AVENTUS

Gets worse the higher up you go mate, some player literally use chip through ball everytime they get it into an attacking position.

I hear you there mate. Their all doing it now. Really difficult to defend against too.

chessygoal

I hear you there mate. Their all doing it now. Really difficult to defend against too.
It's not really that difficult, play with a DM and change his instructions to "stay back" (Mert is actually quite good in that position). If you play with Arsenal, put Gabriel instead of Mert at CB.
Then the trick is to use your CB to cover the runner and let your DM press the passer(using R1/RB). And if you fail to block the pass, wait for the right moment to tackle(better late than too soon).
It seems complicated but it's really easy when you get used to it. Good thing about reaching Division 1 is that you play against really skilled players and they rarely abuse chip through balls but that doesn't mean that you can't use it from times to times(Theo...)

Godwin1

Very well-known
People abuse it just as much in division 2 and 1 in my opinion. It's playing percentages, sooner or later a chip though ball will get through and all sorts of players abuse it from good to bad. It should have been toned down 2 Fifa's ago but this game has to appeal to everyone.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I bet no one plays with Giroud up front when Arsenal? Its like you got a CB up there.

Crosses can be deadly. I'm in division one and I pick West Ham 90% of the time, always play Carroll up top. Absolute monster on crosses.

The default tactic for West Ham (the diamond) with Carroll and Sakho up top wih Valencia just behind them is amazing. Versatile and good defensively.

Kouyate may be the best DM in the game. 85+ sprint speed ffs, and he's massive. He sweeps any lobbed through-ball nonsense.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
It's all down to Kouyate. Not great overall but physical stats are so important in FIFA. Same top speed Alexis Sanchez, but with 90+ strength. You don't even have to tackle with him, his very presence just makes players fall over.

frass

anyone looking a game add shrimp_muscle. make sure you mention this forum or i'll not play

Tangy99

Nope I don't use Giroud. Personally I'm all about Walcott. I'm not very good so I'm a pace whore. :)

frass

When I use Arsenal I don't use Giroud either cause he's too slow, doesn't fit well with the style I play. Southampton is good to use though.

AVENTUS

Same here.

If using Arsenal Giroud and Mertersacker are benched. But if honest I rarely use Arsenal in online play.

Barcelona for me. Neymar, Saurez & Messi upfront is unstoppable

Latest posts

Top Bottom