• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
zrdUjl6N99nLq.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Chelsea close to signing some highly rated Brazilian kid according to Sky.

Poor lad is probably wasting 3/4 years of his career. What happened to Piazon btw?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
At Eintracht Frankfurt. Jones seemed to have mixed opinion on him.

Signing like these are just a way for them to make some money down the line, a cynical way to get past FFP I guess.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oscar being linked with a £25m move away, just surprised they aren't asking for £65m, they'd get it knowing them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i'm Sure Nathan will spend 2 seasons on loan to Vitesse and then Chelsea will sell him. the same happened with De Bruyne Lukaku etc..

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Oscar being linked with a £25m move away, just surprised they aren't asking for £65m, they'd get it knowing them.
They'll get 20-25M from his sale easily i don't like Oscar but i'm sure alot of top teams will want him.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Will it be Oscar out and Pogba in? Chelsea and City seem like the two teams best poised to getting him.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Fantastic. Another English talent they can kill.
Not sure 'talent' is quite the right word, as Cresswell is like Lallana - a late bloomer, so not really a "talent" or "prospect" with "great potential". But many will be unaware of Cresswell's age and refer to him as such, in the same way that people do/did with Lallana.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Talent is the right word, 'potential' or 'prospect' possibly wouldn't be. I was shocked to find out Cresswell was 25 tbh, going into the season I thought he was like 19/20.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Looks like Clyne gonna quit Southampton this summer he just rejected new Southampton contract and Koeman admit the talks are not going well.

he is really good RB future England RB in my opinion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Utd and Pool are going to battle for Ings on a free transfer. Hilarious stuff, hopefully let us buy an actual quality striker.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Apparently Utd and Pool are going to battle for Ings on a free transfer. Hilarious stuff, hopefully let us buy an actual quality striker.
Ings is average striker perfect Liverpool signing. Austin is much better then him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom