• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

Watching on TV, there was a point, during extra time, when I suddenly felt overwhelmed by annoyance, tension and frustration, and stormed off to stand on my own in the kitchen, in a bad mood. (Even though we were doing quite well in extra time.) I walked back in just in time to see Ramsey score our winner. Actually, watching Arsenal on TV, it's not that unusual for me to storm off into another room for a few minutes, in a bad mood. It must show a weakness of character, and low tolerance for stress. :confused:

VancouverCanuck

Just found out this is actually on Sportsnet, which I have subscription. So I don't even have to go to the bar at 9 in the morning to watch this.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Can we get some score predictions in this thread? I reckon a nice 3-1 with Santi, Alexis and Theo late on to wrap it up.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
This won't be shown in TV over here, I'm absolutely disgusted to be forced to watch this via dodgy Streams. First FA Cup Final I'll have to do this.

Anyway, I'm expecting a win from us, just have a good feeling about this, don't know why. Can't see us.....
BmPKJbLIAAAlYAN.jpg

Mastadon

Established Member
I reckon we will win this without too much drama. Pressure is much lower than last year and our team is much more solid as well. Been there done that is gonna pay off this time round. 3-1 to the good guys.

The Cloïn

I really, really hope that Wenger drops Cazorla and Giroud for this and bring in Walcott and Wilshere to the starting 11 as well as keeping Ramsey in the middle alongside Coq. It might be risky due to how important especially Cazorla is to the way we play, but the energy and momentum Walcott and Wilshere will bring might be what we need to win this. Ramsey as well needs to get into the middle and dictate our play and go box to box. Cazorla has looked tired for last month and I just prefer Walcott over Giroud right now - Theo will get the goals it seems.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Watching on TV, there was a point, during extra time, when I suddenly felt overwhelmed by annoyance, tension and frustration, and stormed off to stand on my own in the kitchen, in a bad mood. (Even though we were doing quite well in extra time.) I walked back in just in time to see Ramsey score our winner. Actually, watching Arsenal on TV, it's not that unusual for me to storm off into another room for a few minutes, in a bad mood. It must show a weakness of character, and low tolerance for stress. :confused:

When their second went in, I really lost it and kicked into a wall. I had pains on my left foot and sometimes still do when weather changes.

Oh the sacrifice of supporting Arsenal :)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We should use Walcott's pace for this, that wembley pitch is massive so there'll be even more space in behind than usual. I'll say a calm 2-0 but my brain says 2-1 with Villa scoring first.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully the goal drought and sudden end makes Wenger reconsider his team selection.

vP3rcy

I don't think this will be easy. Don't forget how we've struggled recently against 'smaller' clubs. We could very well see plenty of the ball and struggle to make anything happen. That being said, I'm still confident we'll win the thing. Just a little more nervous than some of you seem to be.

I'd play this:

1263624_Arsenal.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Let's not kid ourselves that as we have a better team than last year, we will have it easier.

Villa have been preparing for the final for past 3 weeks, because as soon as they secured PL, they fell dramatically as their focus was fully switched to FA Cup. Their hammering and Soton and loss from Burnley are not a real projection of their form.

Benteke and Grealish look to have a good linkup. I think our biggest advantage over them is their defence looks very suspect. But with Given surely to start, we will find it hard to score, as there's no Guzan calamities anymore.

The team I'd like to see. No more Ramsey at RW nonsense. But as Wenger rates Cazorla, he will probably start and either Theo or Giroud will have to make place for striker position.

1263626_Arsenal.jpg

Come on Arsenal

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

You don't just play crap for 3 weeks because you are focused on a final. Villas form has dropped.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Alexis or Coq to getting would be the dream end to the year. I suspect Kos will step up with a goal if we need him to, always seems to be the case.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Explain that better please

In the UK, every household has a post code that usually pays for a TV licence. A TV licence contains BBC1 which you can stream online within the UK if you use a random post code.

So if you find a random one, and change your IP address through Hold unblocker or whatever you can stream from there

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does anyone think we'll keep a clean sheet?
its depends if we make a s**t start and play awfully we will concede first but if we make a strong start and scored first then i can see us win this game easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom