• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 15/Pro Evo 2015

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Fifa continues to get more realistic every year.
11265208_397118407160427_8639415601299409141_n.jpg

AVENTUS

Anyway off topic I play Fifa 15 online.

Think
Fifa 15 ps4

I've reached league 8 on online play and that about as far as it goes for me players are tearing me apart. I'm 0-3 down at half time. And I hate them prats who insist on watching the replays of their goals

Nothing new report here. Well i have been relegated to a lower league might even be 2 leagues now. lol

PSN BUTTON---BASHER

Add me if you want a game. Just mention Arsenal mania.

BobP

Memri Fan
No doubt the scripting is real.

The last time I played online on FIFA was on the 2013 version and I blitzed my way through until around around division 3 IIRC whereupon it got markedly difficult because of the higher quality of opponents and the scripting which had become unbearable (believed that scripting existed after it occurred in my favor).

Solution: Dortmund were at their peak on that game so I used them and with the use of the ultra defensive option and just gave the opponent the ball willingly. They'd think that I was weak sauce where upon I would blitz them unexpectedly with the deadly front line of Kuba, Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski.

remains

I meet my match at Divison 3 online. Have more fun playing career mode on the hard difficulties.

Calypso_Boy

it's always the players who aren't very good that complain about scripting tbf. I've won division 1 many times playing 3 at the back 1 of them being mertesacker.

If you dont know how the mental aspects to football you'll struggle with fifa in the higher divisions. Higher divisions become more and more about patience and timing as you get higher up.

The best advice i would give is to become more patient with your passing, look to time passes better and stop sprinting as much.

Also in terms of defending pay special attention to your defensive shape dont allow gaps in you defence try to only press with your midfield + forwards etc.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
I've always had a very high win ratio but there's obvious scripting I've found. I've always felt like my players were prone to mistakes or did stupid **** in the previous games after I go a goal up.

It happens in sports. You're running/walking around for 80 minutes and your level drops. But I can tell they scripted it to happen every single time.

frass

I'm not sure what you all mean by scripting I'm pretty sure there's some sort of algorithm to kill your play after a certain win streak. Reason why I say this is because this happened to me a few times but once I was on 20 game or so winning streak with Wolfsburg and the game just started giving penalties and red cards even when I didn't make a tackle

markafc

Only problem I find with FIFA "fixing" is having your team consistently misplacing passes and getting outmuscled by tiny players because of your opponent having a much lower rated team. A handicap of sorts

Gunner_TV5

There used to be a momentum system in the old FIFA game, where one side would gain momentum causing an advantage over the opponent eg faster players, better reactions and so on. They have claimed that it isnt in the game anymore, but of course a producer isnt going to come out and say that they are controlling the outcome, it would cause a **** storm.

Godwin1

Very well-known
it's always the players who aren't very good that complain about scripting tbf. I've won division 1 many times playing 3 at the back 1 of them being mertesacker.

If you dont know how the mental aspects to football you'll struggle with fifa in the higher divisions. Higher divisions become more and more about patience and timing as you get higher up.

The best advice i would give is to become more patient with your passing, look to time passes better and stop sprinting as much.

Also in terms of defending pay special attention to your defensive shape dont allow gaps in you defence try to only press with your midfield + forwards etc.

The higher divisions is all about smashing the ball over the top for Ronaldo in my experience.

BobP

Memri Fan
In tears right now lads.

After years of on off engagement with my FIFA 07 save with Arsenal I was astounded to find out that career mode only goes on for a finite amount of time when it abruptly came to an end in 2021.

Won 75 trophies in my time and was on an unbeaten streak which had spanned 3 seasons

The players were in tears at my departure.

I'd like to give a big shout out to the starting XI which had served me and the club so well.

Reina (Retired before I retired)

Pique (Retired as I did because he couldn't see himself playing without me as his manager)
Kompany
Senderos

Nasri
Sahin
Fabregas
Anderson

Walcott
Sturridge
Aguero

I thought we could continue dominating world football for the rest of eternity as I had a great batch of youth players coming through and an endless supply of money but I guess all things must come to an end.

drummergunner

I won Division 1 last month. I've always played with Arsenal. This was my team. I played with a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Chesney
Debuchy - Per - Kos - Monreal
-------- Ramsey - Santi------------
Theo -------- Özil -------- Alexis
---------------- Wele ----------------

I'd play Giroud sometimes, but damn he's so slow.
My PSN is AFC_Drummer if anyone wants to play against me.

Top Bottom