• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A thread for everything Fabregas related

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I wonder if we'd have kept with 4-4-2 if Eduardo didn't suffer that injury, he and Adebayor appeared to be form quite a partnership.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What an instinctive finisher, left the goalkeeper with no chance every time. Such a shame the way it ended, pleased he's back at Shakhtar, hope to see him banging them in in the CL.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Fabregas has laser pointed in his face as he misses penalty for Spain... while Chelsea boss Mourinho watches on in Kiev

Cesc Fabregas missed his fourth penalty in as many attempts at international level as Spain beat Ukraine 1-0 in their final Euro 2016 qualifier. Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho watched on in Kiev as the midfielder, who was having a laser pointed in his face as he stepped up to the spot, was captaining his country on his 100th appearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/index.html

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Fabregas has laser pointed in his face as he misses penalty for Spain... while Chelsea boss Mourinho watches on in Kiev

Cesc Fabregas missed his fourth penalty in as many attempts at international level as Spain beat Ukraine 1-0 in their final Euro 2016 qualifier. Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho watched on in Kiev as the midfielder, who was having a laser pointed in his face as he stepped up to the spot, was captaining his country on his 100th appearance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/index.html

I'm no longer a fan but that's ridiculous.

Why has Cesc's form dropped so dramatically? It's only 10 months ago he was the most creative force in the PL, he nearly broke the assists record. And now he's averaging 78 percent pass accuracy per game. Are teams targeting him more knowing he's looking to play through balls from deep?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
@ArsenesNO1Fan

Not sure why Fabregas has gone off the boil so much. If we're to believe what some media outlets say-he's knackered having been run into teh ground by our favourite man, Jose. He's been playing at the top level since 04/05 (11 years) - he doesn't have that burst of speed that we used to see at Arsenal anymore, he now seems as slow as treacle.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
@redanddread agreed, it's just the speed of the transformation. He was never the quickest player but now he looks as slow as Arteta. I wanted us to sell Santi or Wilshere and buy Cesc back but right now I'm glad we didn't, maybe he'll turn it around soon.

logic DC

@redanddread agreed, it's just the speed of the transformation. He was never the quickest player but now he looks as slow as Arteta. I wanted us to sell Santi or Wilshere and buy Cesc back but right now I'm glad we didn't, maybe he'll turn it around soon.
cesc made a bad decision moving to chelsea over arsenal the way chelsea play is making cesc look more rubbish I've no doubt that if he had came back to us he would be the best cm in the league rn, Arsène is the only manager that brings out the best in cesc

adpree

I bet you he is regretting that decision he took in 2011. His form ? the system Chelsea play. He operates best with ball playing midfielders around him playing a string of passes and finally sending a through ball.

Mourinho is hell bent on him longing it and hoping one of hazard, pedro, oscar or costa latch onto it for an assist. I feel bad for him sometimes, meant to be part of a orchestra, ended up playing for those lot and I can't even classify them into a genre.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I bet you he is regretting that decision he took in 2011. His form ? the system Chelsea play. He operates best with ball playing midfielders around him playing a string of passes and finally sending a through ball.

Mourinho is hell bent on him longing it and hoping one of hazard, pedro, oscar or costa latch onto it for an assist. I feel bad for him sometimes, meant to be part of a orchestra, ended up playing for those lot and I can't even classify them into a genre.

Look at his performances for us that last season, and his first season for Barca, absolute magic. I remember the comment that he was actually worth 60 million and not the 35 million paid.

He regrets his decision, I have no doubt about that. They may find their way back to the title, who knows. But he will never be a king, like he was here.

Call m dramatic, **** it. This is what he reminds me of.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Look at his performances for us that last season, and his first season for Barca, absolute magic. I remember the comment that he was actually worth 60 million and not the 35 million paid.

He regrets his decision, I have no doubt about that. They may find their way back to the title, who knows. But he will never be a king, like he was here.

Call m dramatic, **** it. This is what he reminds me of.

He really wasn't that good in that first Barca season, in fact he struggled compared to the others around him in what was a very poor year for Barca.

With us I think he peaked in terms of performance around 2008/09. Still think he'd have been world class if we kept him but around the back end of last year he looked dodgy, now it's almost sad if it wasn't so funny.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@Wrighty4 Man, thanks for that . Just looked this up

He was so clinical. Such a shame he got that injury!

What a shame that leg break was.

He was something else for us upfront, so so clinical.

Really enjoyed how he was celebrated when he returned to the Emirates.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I'm no longer a fan but that's ridiculous.

Why has Cesc's form dropped so dramatically? It's only 10 months ago he was the most creative force in the PL, he nearly broke the assists record. And now he's averaging 78 percent pass accuracy per game. Are teams targeting him more knowing he's looking to play through balls from deep?

Every single Chelsea player's form has dropped dramatically, it's just that the media and some Chelsea fans are using Cesc as a conveniently scapegoat while trying to sidestep criticizing Hazard/Costa/Matic. Who's form had dropped far more than Cesc did. People are in denial if they think the sacking of Mourinho is avoidable because he's obviously doing something that's making the Chelsea players not want to give a damn.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Every single Chelsea player's form has dropped dramatically, it's just that the media and some Chelsea fans are using Cesc as a conveniently scapegoat while trying to sidestep criticizing Hazard/Costa/Matic. Who's form had dropped far more than Cesc did. People are in denial if they think the sacking of Mourinho is avoidable because he's obviously doing something that's making the Chelsea players not want to give a damn.

It helps that Cesc is ex-Arsenal, they do hate us.

Even call the FA, friends of Arsenal the petty wankers.

adpree

He really wasn't that good in that first Barca season, in fact he struggled compared to the others around him in what was a very poor year for Barca.

With us I think he peaked in terms of performance around 2008/09. Still think he'd have been world class if we kept him but around the back end of last year he looked dodgy, now it's almost sad if it wasn't so funny.

He was constantly being benched and second guessed by probably the best midfield to grace a football pitch. He was short sighted and did not look at it practically or from a footballing sense, going back to Barca in 2011. Decided with his heart and sadly paid for it.

Now he is at another club where they will never understand the true meaning of a player of his caliber. Their fans, management and manager just want success at all costs, thats it. They want a replacement for all action lampard and I'm afraid gas is not it.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
He was constantly being benched and second guessed by probably the best midfield to grace a football pitch. He was short sighted and did not look at it practically or from a footballing sense, going back to Barca in 2011. Decided with his heart and sadly paid for it.
Yeah, I remember thinking it was a poor career choice from him considering Xavi and Iniesta were the 2nd and 3rd best players in the world, if not number 1 and 2. His decline is undeniably linked to his departure from Arsenal. Our system was built for him - we played to all his strengths and in turn he made us a better team. No other team will offer him that again, unless of course he wants to go to Stoke.

hieuving85

Call me bitter or anything else, but I disliked him since the day Puyol & other c*nts put on the Barca jersey, then he didn't say anything about this. He showed no respect to the Arsenal, that's it.
When he was at Barcelona, I felt ok about him, quite happy for him, because he finally realised his childhood dream, and the Arsenal didn't suffer from his tranfer saga any longer.
Then, he came to London again, to join Mou. Haha. No words for him anymore. I ****ing hate the snake, as much as I hate the Dutch Judas.

Token Yank

Thought I remember seeing an interview with the Spanish national team where he was sad and dejected saying he called Wenger to come back but his spot was already filled by Özil, LOL. Maybe I was dreaming...

Top Bottom