• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
This guy is the real deal. Every bloody touch is top class. Definitely the best ever player to come out of Asia.

Some of you guys would remember him from 3 years ago, yes he's the one who owned England and Uruguay single handedly in Olympics.

Proof

Established Member
Abdulrahman's ball control looks amazing and he seems to be a promising player but if he wants to to be one of the world's top players he has to sign for an European club.

I wouldn't say he is the best ever player to come out of Asia. That would be disrespectful towards the guys who made it in Europe, names such as Cha Bum-Kun, Hidetoshi Nakata, Shunsuke Nakamura, Park Ji-Sung, Keisuke Honda or Shinji Kagawa.

Yasuhito Endo is another player who looks great in Japan but he didn't want to come in Europe with the big boys.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm keeping myself sane by telling myself that we didn't sign a DM because we're signing Big Willie C in January.

Does anyone believe that Griezmann really rejected us? I reckon we were in for him but then Alexis became available and we went for him instead.

It doesn't make sense to me that we would go for Griezmann ahead of Alexis.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Abdulrahman's ball control looks amazing and he seems to be a promising player but if he wants to to be one of the world's top players he has to sign for an European club.

I wouldn't say he is the best ever player to come out of Asia. That would be disrespectful towards the guys who made it in Europe, names such as Cha Bum-Kun, Hidetoshi Nakata, Shunsuke Nakamura, Park Ji-Sung, Keisuke Honda or Shinji Kagawa.

Yasuhito Endo is another player who looks great in Japan but he didn't want to come in Europe with the big boys.
In terms of natural talent, those players don't come close at all.

Of course we are only talking about potential now and yes he really have to move to a big club to fulfill it.

DanAust

Fakir's ruptured his ACL and will be out for 6 months.

Abdulrahman looks like a world-beater in highlights; when I watched him play against Australia in the Asian Cup he didn't cope against our defenders who ply their trade the Championship and the Eredivisie. I don't know if he'd handle the physicality of England, but he definitely needs to move to a bigger league.

Gervais

Established Member
In
Klopp/Ancelotti
Javi Martinez (30m)
Mauro Icardi (40m)
Total: 70m

Out
Szczesny (Loan)
Jenkinson (Loan)
Debuchy (5m)
Flamini (Free)
Rosicky (Free)
Cazorla (15m)
Campbell (5m)
Sanogo (???)
Total: 25m

GK: Cech, Ospina, Macey (lol?)
DF: Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs
MF: Ramsey, Özil, Martinez, Wilshere, Coquelin, Arteta, Zelalem, Jeff (lol?)
FW: Icardi, Alexis, Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott, Chamberlain

Icardi
Alexis ----- Özil ----- Chambo
Ramsey --- Martinez
Nacho - Kos - Gabs - Bellerin
Cech​

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
In
Klopp/Ancelotti
Javi Martinez (30m)
Mauro Icardi (40m)
Total: 70m

Out
Szczesny (Loan)
Jenkinson (Loan)
Debuchy (5m)
Flamini (Free)
Rosicky (Free)
Cazorla (15m)
Campbell (5m)
Sanogo (???)
Total: 25m

GK: Cech, Ospina, Macey (lol?)
DF: Bellerin, Gabriel, Koscielny, Monreal, Chambers, Mertesacker, Gibbs
MF: Ramsey, Özil, Martinez, Wilshere, Coquelin, Arteta, Zelalem, Jeff (lol?)
FW: Icardi, Alexis, Giroud, Welbeck, Walcott, Chamberlain

Icardi
Alexis ----- Özil ----- Chambo
Ramsey --- Martinez
Nacho - Kos - Gabs - Bellerin
Cech​

ffs if we sell/let go those you listed at the same time we can't even run a a proper training session

our bench for most games will be filled with youngsters that haven't even set their foot on a PL pitch

way too thin of a squad

tbh I rather keep Flamini next season... good to have in the squad.

next season priority

Fast mobile goalscorer
playmaking DM with some bite
LB with a huge gastank

This guy is the real deal. Every bloody touch is top class. Definitely the best ever player to come out of Asia.

Some of you guys would remember him from 3 years ago, yes he's the one who owned England and Uruguay single handedly in Olympics.

Where is he now? How good is he?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

FFS hopefully it doesn't stall his development
Hate to see a player get injured but there's a good chance that if he continued his development we wouldn't be able to afford him.
Disappointing that we have to think like this but we don't really do competition when it comes to buying players.

DanAust

Omar Abdulrahman, a 23yo, playing for Al Ain in the UAE.
Definition of a flat track bully until he moves to a bigger league, got turned down by Man City a couple of years back (who obviously know about him through their owners).

Can he do it on a cold night at Stoke?

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Hate to see a player get injured but there's a good chance that if he continued his development we wouldn't be able to afford him.
Disappointing that we have to think like this but we don't really do competition when it comes to buying players.

As always it depends who's in for him, we probably won't buy if he isn't in form as we usually buy players in good form (even Welbeck was in good form), but is he's too good yes all the big money clubs may pounce.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Omar Abdulrahman, a 23yo, playing for Al Ain in the UAE.
Definition of a flat track bully until he moves to a bigger league, got turned down by Man City a couple of years back (who obviously know about him through their owners).

Can he do it on a cold night at Stoke?
The other way round, he turned down Man City. He doesn't fancy a move to Europe, much like most of the middle east players because of their culture.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don't know why we weren't in for Griezmann before he moved to Athletico, he has sooo much quality, can play anywhere across the front 3 as well, he and Alexis would be disgusting to have on the wings or 1 up front, especially with Özil behind them.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom