• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'll be praying to all the Gods on Monday that Theo and Ox make it through the freezing cold Vilnius night on an artificial pitch.

Losing Theo to a major injury would be like opening your Christmas presents then watching Santa come back and smash them all.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yes!!! That was a nice goal. Nice work from Vardy. Beautiful distribution ball from Hart.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

There's still better options like Noble out there. Alli has done sh*t all, call up because he plays for Sp**s.

That's the thing though, Townsend, Mason, etc all in the England squad just because of Sp**s' reputation for promoting English youth. Dier will be in shortly regardless of if he deserves it or not.

I do think Ali has some talent about him though, but as you said someone like Noble deserves a call-up for more whereas Ali has played just 4/5 games.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Seriously why the f*ck is Delle Alli playing for England?

Why not? It's pretty obvious he's a huge talent with the potential to be the English Pogba. He has the skills and talent to be much more than Eric Dier, who's max potential probably is to be the second coming of Scott Parker.

ScotVieira

Established Member
I was literally mad to see Theo playing so many minutes last night. He should have been subbed at half time ffs.

I'm getting annoyed with Roy for subbing Llalana before Theo. He seems determined to always help manure and liverpool...or maybe I am just biased.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
I was literally mad to see Theo playing so many minutes last night. He should have been subbed at half time ffs.

I'm getting annoyed with Roy for subbing Llalana before Theo. He seems determined to always help manure and liverpool...or maybe I am just biased.
Personally i'm happy with Theo getting more game time. It's incredible what's happened to his confidence after starting consecutive games for the past month. I'm fine with him playing 1 full game for England during the break. That goal would have given him even more confidence now. That guy looks so comfortable out on the pitch atm.

Top Bottom