• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Breel Embolo. I think this guy can be a serious player. Great skill and athleticism. Has a switched on brain to find teammates, too. Scored 16 goals in his debut season if I'm not wrong. All that and he has this edge about him that you want in strikers.

gunnergoa

i remember on thing when Brian Mcdermott became an Arsenal scout last year we signed Gabriel (whether he had anything to do with it or not i dunno). This year i amm pretty sure they must have handed him a piece of papae with the words"Find an effing striker " written on it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Breel Embolo. I think this guy can be a serious player. Great skill and athleticism. Has a switched on brain to find teammates, too. Scored 16 goals in his debut season if I'm not wrong. All that and he has this edge about him that you want in strikers.

He gets really good on FIFA 16 fwiw

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
apparently we are after Ajax's next, next big thing Viktor Fisher finally it seems that Wenger has had enough with Ox's inconsistencies.
Fisher, who indeed is very good, isn't an Ox replacement.

The very talented wide player at Ajax, who should be on our watchlist, is El Ghazi.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
The problem with Fischer is that 4 years ago he was very talented and he still is. Expected more progress. In 3 years at Ajax, partly because of injuries, he hardly started a match.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Carvalho in January please. Dependent on Welbecks form over the next 10 months an exciting young forward in the summer (Fekir, Lacazette, Icardi).

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hope Fekir recovers well from his injury, he is really the one we should be after next year.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Without the injuries, Fekir and Sturridge are the dream combo next summer. But unfortunately we can't really afford any more injury prone players :( Although i wouldn't be against taking the risk on one of them!!

Token Yank

Fekir and the Polish guy from Sevilla. ACL tears are pretty common now in professional sports. People come back from them all the time.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Looks like we dodge a bullet missing out on Kondogbia - voted one of the worst signings in Serie A.
Wenger during transfer window's:

giphy.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Stewart Fisher (Journalist for the Herald) reported that Brian McDermott was at the Celtic vs Fenerbahce and he speculated that Brain was possibly there to keep tabs on Fernandao.
Nir Bitton, been told by reliable people at Celtic Park. Going to to view him again at the next Europa League game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool and Chelsea are apparently trying to make Ruben Neves the world's highest paid teenager.

I had a look at the lad and he looks a very good Arteta replacment with lots of time to up his game. It's all pointless now anyway seeing as we rarely compete to sign players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom