• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Challies11

Hi all! I've been a member of the forum since I took over as editor around a month ago (not forum editor, I manage all the articles on the homepage)!

Been a Gooner since a young age, borrowed my Mum's scarf and it stuck! Favourite player is Hector Bellerin, currently, past favourites include Tony Adams, TH14, Cesc (for my shame) and Vermaelen!

Keep up the tremendous forum activity, great to see such an active community! Make sure you pop on the homepage from time to time for some reads ;)

Goonyberrr

Hi everyone, only just found the forum last week. North Londoner that travels back and forth to Scotland for work, try to get to as many games possible.

Gooner_Delhi

Hi All,

A gooner for the past 13 years, living in Delhi, India. Reached the ripe old age of 30.

Have seen the high & the lows. Faced all the crap talk from others & gave it back too. A hell of a ride so far, and i still am not done!

Been an avid follower of Arsenal-mania for about 5 years, had lots of fun reading the forums (still remember Uncle Mike's epic prediction 4 years ago).

Finally joining the mania officially, hoping for some good discussions & fantastic results for our beloved Arsenal. COYG!

GunnerKay

Hi, I'm Kay, a casual football fan, but I am here mainly to publicise my appeal for young Arsenal supporter Jayden who suffers from the debilitating Crohn's Disease and his desperate Mother, who due to the amount of care and time invested in her son's difficulties, has lost her job and now been forced out of her home, having to live in a shared single bedroom at her Mum's.
If anyone could help in any way, please feel free to get in touch and also any donations small or large would go a long way towards giving them a helping hand in life https://www.gofundme.com/fp84s2ms Thank you so much.

JordanV83

Hi guys,

Channel 4 News sports reporter and huge Gunner. Started a Football Fans Podcast. Check out and lemme know if you think it's any good lol

Show number 13 and definitely lucky for you guys. What a show we have on this week's Football Fans Podcast. Tottenham are quietly going about their business. How far can they go and is the long term plan showing positive signs. We talk about why managers insist on playing players out of their preferred and best positions and Chelsea fan returns to the Pod and makes the most outrageous statement about his team, as we discuss what Roman's breaking point will be. Tales … and Pundit Watch feature too. Enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/footballfans...th-him-hes-earned-the-right-to-turn-it-around

Hi all. I've been reading arsenal mania forums for a few years now but am only just starting to post. Born and brought up in North London in the 80s with 2 older brothers so had no choice in who I supported. Loved being a gooner ever since.

luckyfrank

Suppose a re-intro is warrented my names frankie. Born into arsenal love the club. Earliest memory was 89 anfield. Not the match just the house goin mad, glasses smashing in all. I just love the club symbiotic with them Again nice to meet you all and hello to old friends

Playmaker06

:) Greetings everyone

My name is David, I'm 30 years old living in Auckland, New Zealand. Im a personal trainer and also studying to become a dietitian.

There are 5 things i love in my life

1. God
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Beautiful hot females
5. ( more importantly ) Arsenal FC !!!! lol

Looking forward to discussing and reading your opinions on this forum. Go Arsenal !!!

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Hi everyone, pretty sure I introduced myself on these forums a few years ago but never got around to posting anything after. Anyway, been lurking around these parts almost everyday for the best part of the last 7 or 8 years, ever since my Gooner mate introduced me to the site.
Quick rundown about me:
- 24 years old, living in Sydney, Australia
- Working in the civil engineering industry
- Been supporting the Gunners for around 12/13 years, haven't missed a game for at least the last 3 years (I'll take days off work if I have to, considering the crazy times some of the games are on!)
- Absolutely love a range of rock and metal music, also been playing the guitar a couple of years.
Looking forward to contributing my thoughts and wishing an amazing season for the Gunners!

Latest posts

Top Bottom