• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I find the fact that we may end up battling them for 4th place no laughing matter.

We won't be battling for fourth, just because we're in fourth it doesn't mean we're in a fight for it just as Leicester leading doesn't mean they'll challenge for the title or Chelsea will struggle to finish top 10.

We're comfortably better than Sp**s and Utd and that will show out over the course of a year, Leicester will plummet like a stone after Christmas as well.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Leicester are a Vardy injury away from collapse.
Similar to West Ham who looked utterly clueless once Payet got injured.

I still hope that if we manage to stay fit after New Year when few more players are to be back from injury and a solid early DM signing in January, then we can seriously stay in the race for title.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We won't be battling for fourth, just because we're in fourth it doesn't mean we're in a fight for it just as Leicester leading doesn't mean they'll challenge for the title or Chelsea will struggle to finish top 10.

We're comfortably better than Sp**s and Utd and that will show out over the course of a year, Leicester will plummet like a stone after Christmas as well.

The next couple of matches will tell the a better story, but frankly, with our injuries, I'm not as optimistic as you are.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The next couple of matches will tell the a better story, but frankly, with our injuries, I'm not as optimistic as you are.

It's not even optimism. Look at that top 4, it's absolute gash. We're far and away better than every team in it apart from City.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Still think that squad that beat Inter was better.

Better quality yes, but they are more balanced with this current team. Plus they've got Kane firing in all cylinders.

Still not convinced about Rose/Walker, think they're both **** defensively and had it not been for their speed to recover they'd be exposed but Alderwerield and Vertonghen are compensating well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People must be new to the Premier League if they think Leicester will finish top 8, never mind top 4.

This league kills you when you hit a bad patch.

Last edited:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I've been supporting Arsenal for long enough to know better.
chin up, this is happening:
AlexissOz.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hope they don;t get too tired out in this match. They have very little recovery time, and I want them to thrash Chelsea on Sunday.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s are playing in freaking Azerbaijan - a 3 day break from their game with Chelsea - no wonder why PL teams don't give a **** about the EL :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That was a hard win for the tater-tots. Hope they'll have what it takes to make Mourinho eat dirt.

Malky

Established Member
If there not planning on doing any squad rotation then the longer Spuds stay in the Europe league the better, with they way they play there whole first 11 will be burnt out in the new year at this rate! :)

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Yep, it made me happy when Kane scored, was needed because otherwise they would have been in the same position as the Mancs and knowing Spuds they'ld probably have F-ed that up. I prefer that they and all other English clubs stay in the European Cups for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom