• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mathieu Flamini: Released to Save the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I bet Coquelin made more tackles/interceptions while having played 1/3 of the time.

General

Established Member
Not only a terrible player, he's a dirty bastard as well. If the ref done his job properly we'd have been down to 10 men due to this guy.

Wenger is a disgrace for playing somebody like him.
I wish he was a dirty bastard. Unfortunately our resident self appointed motivator is just a reckless and brainless footballer. How many times have we seen him jump into tackles like that? I'm sure he's been sent off for this kind of challenges before. Sooner or later he's going to walk for a poor challenge and Wenger will come out and blame the ref. I shudder at the thought of him playing against Barca.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Loved his tackle today. :lol:

Almost as good as the time he injured Corluka and celebrated it to the Milan fans.

say yes

forum master baiter
Loved his tackle today. :lol:

Almost as good as the time he injured Corluka and celebrated it to the Milan fans.

flamini-tackle-o.gif

:drool:

AVENTUS

His a liability as mentioned If we went down to 10 men then We could of dropped points today.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Nothing to love about the tackle. Another day he gets send off for it and we drop points.

General

Established Member
^^That's what I thought as well. Flamini gets sent off, we win anyway because Bournemouth are crap and he gets a 3match ban for violent conduct to stop Wenger playing him. Win win me think.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Took me a while to realise it but he's actually awful. Sometimes he stands in front of the defence, not breaking up play or marking anyone ... just standing there. At other times he positions himself in between our centre backs leaving a great big gaping hole in our midfield for the opposition to run into. And even when he is in position to break up play he falls for every dummy that's sold to him anyway.

I assume he's only keeping his place because he's a senior player and on very good terms with Wenger. Either that or Wenger doesn't want Coquelin to think he can just walk into the team (even though he should).

General

Established Member
I assume he's only keeping his place because he's a senior player and on very good terms with Wenger.

I think this is the only plausible reason why he's still in the team. Wenger is many things but he is not daft and can see the weaknesses in midfield. Historically he takes a while to drop players possibly out of fear of ruining the morale of the team. You look at the catastrophic collapse at Chelsea after Mourinho started scapegoating players and it all makes sense. I think Campbell for one is on borrowed time and bar injuries to key players he will struggle to earn regular starting berth till the end of the season. Flamini will go the same way sooner or later.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Came across this gem on Facebook, some of our supporters are so clueless it hurts my brain

12687995_10153258509641035_765154260507809477_n.jpg

Trying to justify Flamini actually being any good :lol::lol:

Nyctophobia

Established Member
That's why stats are so useless on their own, most of Flam's passes are to the centerbacks anyway, it's actually amazing his rate isn't better in that regard and they have to be taking stats from before he left us in the first place.

Bearded Toaster

Equally angry as Furious
. I think Campbell for one is on borrowed time and bar injuries to key players he will struggle to earn regular starting berth till the end of the season.
Funny how people are writing off Campbell. He was one of the stars of the world cup last year. I'd prefer him start on LW than Ox or Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom