• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A thread for everything Fabregas related

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I'm not interested in starting a discussion, but whether Cesc thinks he was or is a Gunner doesn't matter, he never behaved like one since his final year with us and I agree with GDeep, I think the need this thread served has been fulfilled.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

At the time there were Cesc posts spammed in every other thread, so a dedicated thread was a good idea.

Now that he isn't winning anything and aging in a bad way, there isn't much to talk about anymore really.

I could probably talk about him forever.

But I agree with GDeep, if people want to talk about him they should do it somewhere else, without butthurt manias fans crying about it!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
:lol: Cesc ends Sp**s title challenge and then starts convicing Kane to pull a Sol and join Arsenal. Beautiful.

Hope Wenger rescues the pair of them this sunmer.

General

Established Member
Only thing he did in the night was to start a fracas. Hope the FA throw the book at him. Both clubs must be embarrassed by the way their players behaved, more so Chelsea as the host team. Absolutely zero class whatsoever.

VancouverCanuck

Oh please. Let's not start this discussion again.

If there is anyone I want from that team, it would be Hazard. I think a change of scenery would do him good.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd take him alongside my Brother Elneny, Elneny-Cesc behind Özil... possessioneeeeees

indy23

I have never hated Cesc, this ex girlfriend treatment we gave him was expected though, If Cesc came out and plain said hey Wenger had first option but elected injured cm# 1, injured/coach# 2, Flamini, Ramsey over me, would the boo boys still come out. Sure they would.

Iddi

[QUOTE="Sykes, post: 4214130,well you better have Bale/Neymar, Kroos, Cr7 to even consider letting this guy leave. Özil leaves it will be much harder to replace him than Cesc.[/QUOTE]

Lol.. That's some cute / pretty line here.

Özil has not yet had and I don't think he will ever have the sort of influence and impact Fabregas had on our team when he forced his way in from the tender age of 17.. Özil has a long long way to go in order to reach "Cesc's Arsenal influence".

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
,well you better have Bale/Neymar, Kroos, Cr7 to even consider letting this guy leave. Özil leaves it will be much harder to replace him than Cesc.

Özil has not yet had and I don't think he will ever have the sort of influence and impact Fabregas had on our team when he forced his way in from the tender age of 17.. Özil has a long long way to go in order to reach "Cesc's Arsenal influence".
Cesc gave the impression he wanted it more. He was a very sore loser. What a player for us though. ****ing majestic.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
[QUOTE="Sykes, post: 4214130,well you better have Bale/Neymar, Kroos, Cr7 to even consider letting this guy leave. Özil leaves it will be much harder to replace him than Cesc.

Özil has not yet had and I don't think he will ever have the sort of influence and impact Fabregas had on our team when he forced his way in from the tender age of 17.. Özil has a long long way to go in order to reach "Cesc's Arsenal influence".[/QUOTE]

Cesc and Özil's careers here are completely different for several reasons, so I don't like comparing the two in terms of their time here.

It's almost sad to see how Cesc's career went after leaving us... almost.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I know he's disliked by many but Cesc's an Arsenal great for me. Different players, different qualities, both could pass the ball like a magician. Cesc also had battling, physical qualities that Mesut doesn't. Cesc was special - he's had a stellar career, shame he couldn't have won more with us though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom