• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBF

Praying Madrid are stupid enough to buy him and sell us one of their strikers for a discount.

Reactions: A_G

nicky47

Established Member
So Madrid might be buying Morata back, are in talks with Lewandowski, and Aubameyang is apparently on the move; and his only apparent destination is Madrid... Hmm. Something will surely happen next week after tonights final game. Could be something we're waiting on.

Shouldn't do it to myself.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
The number of strikers are quite limited in Europe and everyone is after them,so we'll need to pay big to acquire any of the 'world class' strikers.Splash that cash Wengero_Oo_Oo_O.

ajay_rajan80

Those moves are brilliant. Giroud would struggle to dance like that !!!
so you need a striker or a dancer? or both?
can he do this?
giphy.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger would go for Benzema if he became available, chased him for long enough.

ajay_rajan80

But that Benzema scandal was quite big ,dont think he'll go for him after that. PEA to madrid,benzema to psg and morata to arsenal.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out

Yeah I just worry maybe waited too long and have to move on. With Benzema I just fear something like what happens when we sold Henry or Hleb to Barca and we won't really be getting Benzema in his best years. If we did get him though I'd hope he was like Zlatan and keeps scoring another five years. Oh and with Wenger's frustration with Giroud's dalliances with model/actress "friends" at 3am before matches thats another factor against him.

Last edited:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Its going to be a long summer. I just hope we get someone half decent that is better than what we have!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hope not. He is probably as overrated as Griezmann and Morata.
That wasn't really the point, it was a post addressing the rumours of Aubamayang moving clubs.

Agree on all three of them being overrated although Griezmann and Aubamayang have proven their quality.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I hope not. He is probably as overrated as Griezmann and Morata.

Don't use Griezmann and Morata in the same argument.

Griezmann ALREADY IS worldclass. He showed endless times.
Morata has potential and already had good days in the past.

Auba would be an insane signing but I am almost sure that it must be PSG. They need to replace Ibrahimovic as soon as possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom