• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2016

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Missed the whole tournament so far with work/time difference, great to see Ireland progress and the fans representing so well again. I'll get to see the France game, think we'll give it a good go. Lots of pressure on France, we have nothing to lose.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will be a lot more games like Crotia - Portugal. The draw on that side has really screwed the tournament.

What's the point in taking risking when the path to the final is relatively clear.

kopzilla

Always Negative
So how are the hooligans doing? Hope the Russians are still around to make some mayhem..damn...a Euro without any violence is like having pancakes without any maple syrup...so boring..:lol:

General

Established Member
No idea what the Croatia left back was doing there trying to dribble from two markers when his team had committed a lot of men forward. He should've sent the ball straight back in. Really poor judgement and it's cost them.

Dammit

Guys after todays boringness expect the Hungary - Belgium match to be 3-3
Will be a lot more games like Crotia - Portugal. The draw on that side has really screwed the tournament.

What's the point in taking risking when the path to the final is relatively clear.

The draw would have been good, only Spain and England can blame themselves for getting to the other side

sammy89

That was an ABYSMAL day of football to say the least. Got me thinking about some of the negative tactics that have permeated modern football, and some of them are just *. For example WTF is the big idea nowadays about every single player falling back to defend every single set piece in the game? Surely, what are players like Modric doing defending set pieces? What happened to the days when three creative and quick players would hang around the halfway line for the counter on a set piece? This safety-first approach to football is killing the game, and it's especially saddening to see in an international tournament where there's not that much money at stake.

Kotikalja

Missed the Croatia-Portugal game because of a weekend bender. Sad to see Croatia go out, such a neat team with likeable players. The less said about Portugal the better.

Jerome_Gooner

I don't see what's the problem with Xhaka bottling the pen, I was watching the game in a bar and secretly wishing he would miss so he can get a nice rest before the season. Swiss were never going all the way anyway. It's all part of the plan

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
French XI: Lloris; Sagna, Rami, Koscielny, Evra; Kante, Matuidi, Pogba; Payet, Griezmann, Giroud.

Ireland XI: Randolph; Coleman, Duffy, Keogh, Ward; Hendrick, McClean, McCarthy, Brady; Murphy; Long.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm going to have to miss the 2nd half of the Germany match today due to a blinding scheduling fvck up in my diary. The only match I care about in the 16 and I'm missing the conclusion ffs. :(

Latest posts+

Top Bottom