• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

SmithyInBrissy

G'day fellow Gooners...

I originally joined a few years back when I lived in Aussie (hence the name) but am actually a Kiwi - living in Wellington. Now I'm back in civilisation I can get on here a little more.

Am just in the process of setting up a supp club here in Wellyfornia and looking forward to the team coming down to this part of the world next year... if you ever happen to be in or near Wellington, give me a shout!

See ewes!

(no, we don't actually have sheep cruising along our streets - we're actually quite civilised; we keep them in our back gardens).

Hello AM :) New recruit here, but certainly not new to Arsenal. I first saw them playing away against Norwich in about '83.

My own legends, in no particular order: Begkamp, Ljungberg, Henry, Pires, Rosicky, Özil, Ramsey, Sanchez

mycujoo

Hi football fans!

Just wanted to stop and say "hi " to all of you - nice people - of this awesome forum!

Fan of everything football! Will watch from the "Champions League" final to a friendly match at Brazilian favela. If it's "football" related. I'm there.

Have a keen interest on sport tech... what will they (and us) create next?

Have a wonderful day

Cheers!

wdg996

Hi everyone,

I'm Will. Been an gooner for 23 years and counting.

Just one thing though - what makes this forum different compared to the Arsenal subreddit ?

Cheers !

Hello all!
Been supporting The Arsenal for a long time. Usually sneaking around only reading the forums here in AM, but haven't signed up until just now...

So why now might you wonder?? I'm working as an Economist and spend my time mostly sitting in front of the computer. During the summer there really isn't a lot to do some days, so I figured I might even have time to write a post or two...

jpphlst

Hello everyone.

Didn't notice there was a thread for this so I've already been posting all over the site - excuse my impoliteness. Danish gooner here - have been since the mid 90s, round about the beginning of the Wenger era.

Looking forward to be enlightened and to be part of the debates.

See you out there.

Robertoe

Hi guys,

My name is Rob and I am a Cheshire-based Gooner.....surrounded by far too many Mancs for my liking but I put up a good fight up here!

Looking forward to plenty of good chat on here.

Cheers
Rob

Hi guys,

We are the Football Fans Podcast, hosted by Channel 4 reporter and huge gooner Jordan J Bryan we are the show that gives Football Fans a voice on the latest highs and lows in the game. No holding back, just raw, honest, passionate and informed opinions about the issues within the game. A panel of footy supporters have carefully selected to feature weekly on the show. We don't bite our lip with our views - so don't bite yours with your responses.

Check us out:

iTunes - Football Fans Podcast
YouTube - Football Fans Podcast
Soundcloud - soundcloud.com/footballfanspodcast

Twitter - ffp_11

CincyGooner

Hey everyone,

I am a brand new Gooner, I'll give a brief overview of how it came about. I played all the way up through high school, almost played college soccer but that was ruined by an injury, did play some indoor soccer in my adult life.

I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and have always followed international soccer but never got big into the MLS has we didn't have a local team, I hate everything Columbus so never followed the Crew. This year, we got a smaller level team, FC Cincinnati. We have been making waves nationally and even internationally with our attendance. We just played Crystal Palace FC in front of a record crowd of 35,061 fans.

Following FC Cincinnati hardcore got me looking into the EPL more as I've always been interested but never had a team. I did some searching and decided to follow Arsenal. While it will take me some time to learn more about the team, I only know one way to cheer for my teams and that's ALL IN.

I look forward to my first EPL game as a Gooner this Sunday!

CincyGooner

Wengysaurus

Hello Fellow Gooners!

Long time lurker of this forum and Arsenal supporter since the George Graham days. Thought as we are going to win the treble this year id sign up so I can bask in the glory when it inevitably happens.

All the best.

FootballManics

Hello,

My name is CJ and I'm the webmaster and head of online community Football Manics.

We are actively seeking to form a network with fan sites from all 92 professional English teams within the Premier League and the Football League.

Football Manics has been in operation for five full months, in which we have grown very rapidly for such a new site – however we believe in quality and representing fans and this is part of the fundamental reasons why we would like to build a relationship a fan site such as Arsenal-Mania.

As a site, we are also proud to release our first digital magazine – https://issuu.com/footballmanics/docs/football_manics_magazine__1?e=25843722/37727164

If the owner/admins of this site are interested in having a chat with us and seeing how, as a brand and community, we can help you and in turn form an affiliation, please do get in touch at webmaster @ footballmanics.com (remove spaces in-between).

It would be great to work alongside a site of this nature and we actively encourage fans of Arsenal to look us up on social media.

Regards,
CJ, Footballmanics.com

CapibaraUY

Hi! How are you all?
Here I am introducing myself, Uruguayan, from Salto (Yes, the birth city of Suarez and Cavani, and we are only 120.000. And yes, I met Cavani), 27 years old and Gunner till I die. Looking forward to add my grand of sand to this forum.
Lets hope for the best start of the season possible

Regards,
Lucho

Latest posts+

Top Bottom