• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

vantoure

nelson-2.jpg.html

vantoure

Think Rojo was a smart signing to calm the fans down. Everyone had watched Argentina go to the WC finals with him as their starting LB.

That's enough to satisfy the average fan, they've all realised he's crap now though. :lol:
ironically, this is what the fans are looking for right now. A signing to calm them down. Interesting...

OG J0E

Arsenal fans on RedCafe embarrassing us. Some guy just posted a long defence of Wenger in the Arsenal Mania thread with the words consistency, style of play, shrewd transfer policy, promoted youth, man management and added abilities in bold in each paragraph like it was an MBA presentation. Jesus wept.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal fans on RedCafe embarrassing us. Some guy just posted a long defence of Wenger in the Arsenal Mania thread with the words consistency, style of play, shrewd transfer policy, promoted youth, man management and added abilities in bold in each paragraph like it was an MBA presentation. Jesus wept.

What a post, guy has only 20 posts on Redcafe. So he's probably one of the clowns with Mario Gotze avatars from AM.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was Gervais aka Erratic Pumpkin, actually banned?
I don't think so, think the forum just doesn't like him.

I remember I couldn't log in for a few weeks once, same thing happened to @Jury I think.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom