• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Exactly. We are waiting for a fall out before making a move. That way we dont get to pay a high fee.That is the Arsène stratedgy. If Mahrez was on the 20 to 30m bracket we would have been there like a flash. Could have paid up his clause like we did with Vardy. That is comfort territory for us.

Again if we bid 40 to 45m and give Mahrez a 120 wage. Liecester and Mahrez would shake hands. By every indication we have not done so. Its the usual speakibg through intermediaries and third parties hoping for a breakthrough. As usual we get gazumped or Liecester renews Mahrez or refuse outright to sell becos they may pick up cash but have no time to replace since we left it too late.

Can see Mahrez staying one more year and putting a release clause on his contract for next season.

inder

You guys think Dybala could be made availiable for £40-50 mil.
Would he be worth it?

The CF we're looking for seems very much up in the air at the moment.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chelsea or PSG buy Griezmann if he moves, we have no chance. You have to think Wenger wants a 'Vardy type'. Just bend over for Tevez Arsène. Problem solved and relatively cheap.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member

We will surely not gonna sign him now.
Why do these idiots do that? You meet Arsène Wenger, have the chance to say anything you want to him, and you choose to shout "ONLY MAHREZ! ONLY MAHREZ!" at him? What a waste.

Why not: "Hi Arsène. I'm an Arsenal fan, and me and a whole bunch of other Arsenal fans think it would a great idea to sign Riyad Mahrez. We believe we have a major weakness at right wing and he would be absolutely perfect for the team. Ok, thanks bye!".

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Why do these idiots do that? You meet Arsène Wenger, have the chance to say anything you want to him, and you choose to shout "ONLY MAHREZ! ONLY MAHREZ!" at him? What a waste.

Why not: "Hi Arsène. I'm an Arsenal fan, and me and a whole bunch of other Arsenal fans think it would a great idea to sign Riyad Mahrez. We believe we have a major weakness at right wing and he would be absolutely perfect for the team. Ok, thanks bye!".

He was on a bike tbf, by the time he'd finished that Wenger would have been back, showered and weighing up which is the boring pasta dish on the menu.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has insisted he has no intention of leaving Borussia Dortmund to join Real Madrid this summer by posting a note directly to journalists on his official Instagram page.

The 27-year-old, who has also been linked with Arsenal andManchester United in recent months, has been quoted as saying that a move to join the European champions would be a “childhood dream” but he has moved to clarify the comments.

Posting his reply on social media on Wednesday evening, the Gabonese striker said: “Hello journalists. Just to be clear!!! i can read everywhere something that i never said ‘only Real Madrid can take me from Dortmund.

“i dont Know who transform my words but im sad that people do like they want. i’m player from Borussia Dortmund and in any interviews i was honest with you to say that it was my dream since im young but not more. Thanks [sic.]”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-it-is-a-dream-to-play-for-real-a7159786.html

Savage butchery of grammar and punctuation there.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"Antoine Griezmann could join PSG in the coming days. An offer of € 70 million was made by the Paris Club to Atletico Madrid, according CalcioMercato .

PSG would be launched with an initial offer for Antoine Griezmann.
The arrival of Kevin Gameiro in Sevilla can be explained perhaps by the probable departure of Antoine Griezmann of Atletico Madrid . The French international has always been an offensive targets the capital club would have been an offer in recent hours.

According to Italian media giving information, PSG would have sent the offer of 70 million euros to Madrid leaders to engage Griezmann. This amount should not, however, agree to Madrid leaders. They believed the price of their player more than 100 million euros, although its sale was never seriously considered an option by Diego Simeone ."

IF this is true, we are well and truly out of options.

Sebben

i like the way Wenger kept smiling at them :lol:

57479_cartoons-comics-cute-adorable-aw-madagascar.gif

inb4 we get torres:p

Zacked

"Antoine Griezmann could join PSG in the coming days. An offer of € 70 million was made by the Paris Club to Atletico Madrid, according CalcioMercato .

PSG would be launched with an initial offer for Antoine Griezmann.
The arrival of Kevin Gameiro in Sevilla can be explained perhaps by the probable departure of Antoine Griezmann of Atletico Madrid . The French international has always been an offensive targets the capital club would have been an offer in recent hours.

According to Italian media giving information, PSG would have sent the offer of 70 million euros to Madrid leaders to engage Griezmann. This amount should not, however, agree to Madrid leaders. They believed the price of their player more than 100 million euros, although its sale was never seriously considered an option by Diego Simeone ."

IF this is true, we are well and truly out of options.

CAVANIIIIIIIII

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
@Lollipoppins, a word please.

The following you should never post on A-M:

Giullianelli.

Palmeri.

Calcio Mercato.

The Express.

Thank you, and have a nice day.
:lol: that leaves the Sun, Star and Mirror

But but Calciomercato did have the original story about Juve n Higuain...and a couple others :D

You have a nice evening. Your welcome.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
wouldnt mind seeing bacca or Dybala here tbh with higgy at juve he might feel his position as no 1 striker is gone and could want to leave

Although he may reconsider when someone reminds him they play with two strikers.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Now you've confused me :lol:.
How has making it simpler confused you!:lol:

Get the tweet url and just post it here, just like with youtube videos you don't have to actually use the embed tool anymore.

I bet somebody has already explained this and I'm late to the party again.:eek:ops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom