• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope he do well its really important season for him I'd he stayed fit and played well he'll be Xhaka partner next season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fed of reading 'his only had one good game', ****ing blind if your honestly believe that.

Kind of feel this could be a lose-lose situation. If he does well we've missed out on a difference maker. But his the injuries continue we'll left in a tricky situation as to what to do next.

G0D

Almighty
Fed of reading 'his only had one good game', ****ing blind if your honestly believe that.

Kind of feel this could be a lose-lose situation. If he does well we've missed out on a difference maker. But his the injuries continue we'll left in a tricky situation as to what to do next.
Lose-Lose? You seem to have a somewhat negative spin on this.

If he does well at Bournemouth that doesn't mean he would have done well here. He needs game time to get his fitness and form back and we can't offer him that without suffering because of it so having another club do that for us is a win.

On the flip side, if he can't sort his fitness there then we know that unfortunately there's pretty much no hope for him and can cut our losses. Both of those situations sound like a win to me.

Marmaduke

Meh I'm neutral with this. Him staying or going on loan can go either way, so it's best to guarantee him some game time. At the moment we are loaded with midfielders and although they are not all of Jack's quality or potential they certainly are more "up to date" with our playing style.

He's got talent but he should prove himself again I feel like for both club and country even if its due to horrible luck in injuries.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I wish Jack is injured for only 2 games this season, of course, against us. I dont wanna watch him destroying us

On the other hand. As hard as it is, always look on the bright side. He is going to a club where he is gonna be considered a god. Will play whenever fit, and will play as a main guy; as he should. Its gonna be tuff to win games there, but that will only bring the best out of him. It will bring out that aggression, fight, balls... He's gonna reunite with his buddy also, and a very good young coach behind him will also help../

Its still hard, but I like all the little details about this move from our perspective. I dont thinK Roma or Juve loan would do us any good.
Now, stay fit, bar those 2 games in a season, and come back stronger than ever.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I wish Jack is injured for only 2 games this season, of course, against us. I dont wanna watch him destroying us

Is there some new rule that allows the loaned players to play against their team? I know this wasn't the case in the previous seasons.

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
A little bit of me has died today !

Gonna have to get used to the headless chook running all over the park, stumbling, fumbling with his touch, passes to no one, plenty of new haircuts while still trying flicks and pirouettes.
It'll be the death of me.
Fck.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Why is it a season long loan and if so why have we not got a recall option? Imagine if he starts to come good form and fitness wise which isn't that inconceivable this season even if not he's still an awesome rotation option for us if we start to struggle. Makes little sense.

Loken

At least we'll all have a second team to watch this season.

It's basically like Wilshere for England; automatic starter, 10x the technical ability of his team-mates, and he'll be fighting harder for it.

Honestly, when was the last time Wilshere did something meaningful in an Arsenal shirt? People are getting ridiculously emotional from his temporary departure, this is for the best. He'd only be shunted out onto the left-wing if he was here anyway, doesn't get into the midfield right now.

cloista

Good move for him, was never going to get enough minutes to regain his fitness and form here. Hopefully he stays fit and plays well enough he can stake a claim for Santi's midfield berth next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom