• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Pérez: Is he back again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
His twitter handle is LP10official. So, did he get the number 10 shirt?

10 should have gone to Özil, and 9 to LP.

Last edited:

Chami

Can see Wenger's logic here. With his view about South American striker that have a hard man mentality. This guy never gives up, didn't have an easy career and will fight for every game

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Since the introduction of the three new mods I see more and more censorship. Now the Hitler comments were over the top, but I would appreciate some sort of "edited by moderator" message, in the post or otherwise, like before. I know I have immunity but for others it would be helpful, to better understand the limits.

TheKieng

We got Perez
Lucas Perez
I just don't think you understand
He's having a party
He's better than Vardy
We've got Lucas Perez!

stajlarN

I have a feeling that he will be a monster. How good will it feel to have a fast and skilful striker? really good

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
By the things I've seen, Sky Sports would give him a low score on penalty taking.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Saw his interview on the website. He seems very professional and focused-no bantz about him. Almost has that cold eyed killer look. Let's hope he has a awesome season.

arshy9

Established Member
Wicked!
Let's hope Perez is a hit. Unbelievable to think that we finally have someone who can control a football and move with it in a straight path.

KAB

Agreed with the chant. He's style was very similar to Vardy at some points plus few more advantages and skills compared to Vardy. It's clear that the manager was looking for this type of striker for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom