• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I just wanted to know where did he go. Man ffs. Tell me.

I once trained at Mjölnir under Bjarki Pálsson guidance, got beaten up by his brother Magnús in two boxing rounds!

One of the greatest story of my life!
Jesus, I never expected that story from you :lol: How random! So you have an MMA/boxing/ chemistry background... ****ing awesome explosive potential there :D

Gunni got dominated by a BJJ god ninja last time, but things just didnt go right. He's still a great talent.

EDIT: I forgot he beat Tumenov since Maia! Seems so long.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Gunnar vs Stungun should be a cracking fight! who's your money on?

I trust Gunni has been working hard since his loss to Maia. A bit of re-styling had to happen, I feel. He was very easy to hit standing up, and only really excelled from a top position on the ground. I've never liked his stance tbh. I fancy an improved Gunni will sub the Dong, but I also expect a big improvement in his striking.

Jesus, I never expected that story from you :lol: How random! So you have an MMA/boxing/ chemistry background... ****ing awesome explosive potential there :D

Gunni got dominated by a BJJ god ninja last time, but things just didnt go right. He's still a great talent.

EDIT: I forgot he beat Tumenov since Maia! Seems so long.

I go through a lot to impress the elite posters on here, I must say!

Wont say I'm any skilled MMA fighter or boxer. The thing with Bjarki was 2 months jiu jitsu course. And I got boxed out of my mind against Magnús in my bachelor party. Couldn't breath or snort coke for 3 hours afterwards, had a taste of blood in my lunges. :lol:

Yeah Gunnar had a great fight against Tumenov. Will face Dong Hyun Kim in November. Any thoughts on that fight?

Got so beat up you couldn't snort for... 3 hours. How did you survive? :lol:

I posted what I think will happen in the Dong fight above!

Yeah saw it after I posted my post!

I'm not sure how I'd survived. We did a few tap outs first and he destroyed me, I said to him he should be thankful we were not boxing that was my strong side. Then he decided to take two short rounds of boxing. I consider my self a good athlete but this was something else. He hit me a few times into the body and I was done.

We went to bar afterwards and I just sat there. Think I cried a little. One friend of mine wanted to call the thing off, after watching me for few minutes. But some time later I was up and ready. they took me to studio were I recorded "I will always love you" with Whitney Houston. Not my best performance but got me going again and 3 times later I was back to the bullets, getting my ego back at the WC.

I think it is fair to say that I won't be practising MMA any time soon. Only badminton or volleyball for me from now on! And of course chess!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah saw it after I posted my post!

I'm not sure how I'd survived. We did a few tap outs first and he destroyed me, I said to him he should be thankful we were not boxing that was my strong side. Then he decided to take two short rounds of boxing. I consider my self a good athlete but this was something else. He hit me a few times into the body and I was done.

We went to bar afterwards and I just sat there. Think I cried a little. One friend of mine wanted to call the thing off, after watching me for few minutes. But some time later I was up and ready. they took me to studio were I recorded "I will always love you" with Whitney Houston. Not my best performance but got me going again and 3 times later I was back to the bullets, getting my ego back at the WC.

I think it is fair to say that I won't be practising MMA any time soon. Only badminton or volleyball for me from now on! And of course chess!
Yeah, preparing yourself so you can withstand genuine blows to the body without eating the floor takes a long time!

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
@Axel_Gunner Welcome to AM!

Was a WWF/E fan as a kid. Get bored of watching people fight tbh. Definitely not as fun as doing it. Best sport I've ever played was Basket Ball. Freaking amazing and just love it. The stuff you can do. Football too but it caused me an ACL and knee injury that I really fvcked up my continuing playing BB. Still do from time to time whenever I get the chance but its just casual. Don't like watching most sports apart from football. Cricket when BD are playing.

Ewarwoowar

Hello,

Took a fleeting interest in the Arsenal since the George Graham tenure, but my interest really peaked(sort of) when Wenger came in, recalling Wenger from the Monaco days with what was little known then as Wengerball.

Now I say 'sort of' because it had been difficult for me in times gone by to keep up with football due to hectic and frequent life changes.

Cant really say more than that really accept apologies for late intro, hope it's not deemed too rude, but am known to be awkward with hellos, goodbyes and most of inbetweens!

A$AP Rocky

Hey guys! My name is Håkon and im from Norway. When I was 8 years old I knew absolutely nothing about football, but was going to play fifa for the first time with a friend of mine. I chose the first team that popped up on the screen, and that was ofc Arsenal. Romantic, right?

I won the game, and from that moment on I fell in love with both Arsenal and the beautiful game of football.

When im not watching og reading about Arsenal, im working as an enviromental engineerer and trying to reduce the environmental impacts from the public sector in my home town. Oh, and as you can see from my avatar, im also a big fan of hip-hop.

Ewarwoowar

Hey guys! My name is Håkon and im from Norway. When I was 8 years old I knew absolutely nothing about football, but was going to play fifa for the first time with a friend of mine. I chose the first team that popped up on the screen, and that was ofc Arsenal. Romantic, right?

I won the game, and from that moment on I fell in love with both Arsenal and the beautiful game of football.

When im not watching og reading about Arsenal, im working as an enviromental engineerer and trying to reduce the environmental impacts from the public sector in my home town. Oh, and as you can see from my avatar, im also a big fan of hip-hop.

Hei og velkommen til dette her forumet miljøet trenger sanitisation, er det skitten! :eek:

:lol:;)

Ewarwoowar

Hestekuk.

That's all I know :p
He said He was an environmental engineerer, I intimated to him the environment in this forum chat room could benefit from sanitisation and that it was filthy, He hasn't come back, obviously doesn't relish the task, probably even moreso now you've called him a horses c**k and spelt it wrong in the process, He probably OCD you've offended two of His sensibilities at least, if neatness and order are His thing! tut tut

:lol:

Top Bottom