• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i wonder if Giroud will accept this role. if he doesnt get some more games now after his injury he might leave us next summer.
i yelled at him/my tv because of him very often over the last years :lol: but he easily can be a starter for other teams (maybe no title contender, but i would understand if he wants more gametime).
he would be a first choice striker in PSG, thats our problem atm.

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
Giroud is so important for us, really pissed he was injured for our last PL game, think we would have won that if he was there... :/

OSOA

Giroud is so important for us, really pissed he was injured for our last PL game, think we would have won that if he was there... :/

You think. Well I think that no matter what we would've done that day we couldn't have achieved more than a draw.

We could have and should have lost that game, but we didn't. Thank God.

With a little bit of luck maybe Giroud would've scored a goal. But with a little bit of bad luck Boro could have easily scored three.

Games like these happen.

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
You think. Well I think that no matter what we would've done that day we couldn't have achieved more than a draw.

We could have and should have lost that game, but we didn't. Thank God.

With a little bit of luck maybe Giroud would've scored a goal. But with a little bit of bad luck Boro could have easily scored three.

Games like these happen.

With the qualities of a Giroud our chances would increase like tenfold facing a parked bus.
You ppl are nuts if you deny Giroud's quality.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
It's funny how Giroud was finished here not so long ago only to become our savior from parked buses :D

Reactions: SYS

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
With Giroud we can play a different game. I agree he can be frustrating but at times we need him and he is important to us. I just hope we keep rotating him with Alexis rather then throwing him up at the ST position right away because what we currently have going is great.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
I need evidence of Giroud's supposed effectiveness against parked buses.
He is our best aerial threat meaning every set piece and every cross is no longer just a giveaway against a well drilled parked bus. I wouldn't start out with him but a 30 min sub appearance against a tired parked bus should give us a better chance to score if we are having trouble.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Time for him to step up. Come on Olivier, you've barely been involved for 2.5 months now, injuries or otherwise. Nobody missed you, Alexis took his position. This is when he's at his best. Mentality that matches his look this guy.

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
It's funny how Giroud was finished here not so long ago only to become our savior from parked buses :D

He was only finished here by the "arsenal-mania-einsteins" who are rumored to be football experts, mourinho or wenger - no chance on them.
And they got their genius only from some fifa and watching football, imagine you guys even got experience... you would all be champions at the same time...

SYS

giphy.gif

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He was only finished here by the "arsenal-mania-einsteins" who are rumored to be football experts, mourinho or wenger - no chance on them.
And they got their genius only from some fifa and watching football, imagine you guys even got experience... you would all be champions at the same time...

What are you blabbering about?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We seem to be having good luck with injuries . Giroud is back just as Perez got injured . . . . Hope we stay clear of any injuries this season

SeppWurzl

You've Been Wurzl'd
We seem to be having good luck with injuries . Giroud is back just as Perez got injured . . . . Hope we stay clear of any injuries this season

It seems to really be better than seasons before, but you could argue that with Santi + Giroud available we would have won against Middlesbrough...!
Also imo the size (and quality) of our squad can compensate quite a lot imo.
Don't forget we got: Giroud, Santi, Welbeck, Ramsey out... That would have been huge problem for us before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom