• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
The best thing about him is that he never let's anything get to his head and cloud his judgement. Since Henry left we really missed a type of leader in the lockerroom who would keep the team grounded in reality and focused on the task at hand. I bet he'll become the next Arsenal captain.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's been the difference for us this season. He's been the reason for our grit and obstinance, imo. He's brought steel, spirit, security, and some gorgeous long range balls from the back to our team.

Last edited:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Away to Burnley and away to Man Utd are his two best performances for us IMO. He absolutely came to the fore and won every duel. He's so well rounded. Strong, quick, reads the game well and is a great tackler. He's had a few rash moments but what CB on this planet doesn't? Plus, he's only 24 :p.

Outstanding signing. Outstanding player.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Away to Burnley and away to Man Utd are his two best performances for us IMO. He absolutely came to the fore and won every duel. He's so well rounded. Strong, quick, reads the game well and is a great tackler. He's had a few rash moments but what CB on this planet doesn't? Plus, he's only 24 :p.

Outstanding signing. Outstanding player.
His ambitious passes too. With Xhaka and Kos. That's something I've wanted to see for some time. Only Barcelona and Bayern have as many deeplying passers as us.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
His ambitious passes too. With Xhaka and Kos. That's something I've wanted to see for some time. Only Barcelona and Bayern have as many deeplying passers as us.
Honestly it is scary how good our CB duo is at playing the ball. I bet somewhere deep inside Wenger wishes he could have all of the outfield players rotate in and out of the attack. It would be a nightmare to defend against haha...

SYS

Honestly it is scary how good our CB duo is at playing the ball. I bet somewhere deep inside Wenger wishes he could have all of the outfield players rotate in and out of the attack. It would be a nightmare to defend against haha...

Its already happening. One or two more transfer windows and we will witness wengerball fully again. Question is will he remain

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Its already happening. One or two more transfer windows and we will witness wengerball fully again. Question is will he remain
Yeah to an extent but our CBs only very rarely participate. Imagine if our team was completely fluid. That would be the ultimate football.

SYS

Yeah to an extent but our CBs only very rarely participate. Imagine if our team was completely fluid. That would be the ultimate football.

We are getting there. Need a great WF player as a next step or someone internally to step up and do the scoring

CrypticSaint

I think Kosceilny's passing is a little overated, once he gets one good one in he keeps on forcing it until he gives the ball away in a bad area. Top defender but his passing is not on mustafi's level.

N

NotAUserName

Yeah I don't think both of their passing is that great, at least when compared to someone like Van Dijk or Alderweireld. Mustafi for instance is great at treading it in-between the lines and he regularly finds Özil; I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a few pre-assists. His limitations however are laid bare when he tries to send it over the top.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Yeah I don't think both of their passing is that great, at least when compared to someone like Van Dijk or Alderweireld. Mustafi for instance is great at treading it in-between the lines and he regularly finds Özil; I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a few pre-assists. His limitations however are laid bare when he tries to send it over the top.
I think they just have different strengths in this regard. Kos is very good with over-the-top balls whereas Mustafi is sublime with the passes in between the lines. They complement each other very well in the passing department.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think Kosceilny's passing is a little overated, once he gets one good one in he keeps on forcing it until he gives the ball away in a bad area. Top defender but his passing is not on mustafi's level.

Hmm I don't know about that Koscielny has an absolute dynamite pass on him. I think he can be a bit too ambitious at times which leads to some turn overs but he isn't any weaker than Mustafi IMO.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Hoping the injury isn't serious. Been one of our best players of the season so far.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Showed how smart he is today. He knows we've got Everton coming up and Gabriel always back pockets Lukaku.

p03wv8tb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom