• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NotAUserName

We should start Lucas/Theo up top if we want pace in attack.

Alexis is too valuable to the team from the wing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Delighted with his penalty. Giroud has rightly hogged the headlines and I think Alexis has become a little desperate to make an impression again. The last minute winner and the manner in which it came will do wonders for his ego and confidence.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I want him on pens now. I've always wanted our best players on pens as it helps with momentum and confidence.

He only seems to score them when the pressure is on though. 97th minute panenka ffs. :lol:

I told you he's like a reverse bottler. :lol: Yeah he'll **** us some easy **** but when all it to play for/win he's got the biggest nuts on the planet.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Delighted with his penalty. Giroud has rightly hogged the headlines and I think Alexis has become a little desperate to make an impression again. The last minute winner and the manner in which it came will do wonders for his ego and confidence.
It was nice to see him remain calm. Didn't he have some issues with high pressure penalties earlier (for Chile as well)?

Ewarwoowar

If I had not seen him this season with my own eyes I'd think him a myth, legend already!

And for a little guy He don't half win a lot of high 50-50s

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Good to see him finally stick a penalty away. He should be Arsenal's penalty taker for me, with Cazorla second, Giroud third. Beyond those guys I'd only feel confident about Lucas taking a penalty. It is crazy that people like Walcott have been taking penalties before Alexis. Alexis needs to be more instinctive with his penalties and use his incredible technique to send keepers the wrong way. Today he took his penalty without fear and looked very convincing.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
0019eeda.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom