• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Impressive recently. Playing the CM role well & supporting the team.

Didn't think he still had it in him. If he keeps up the basics pairing with Coq will be fine... Maybe even more balanced.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've been critical of him in the past but no real complaints today. A few sloppy passes aside and being a bit slower moving the ball,his all round game looked very good. As the game went on, he actually looked technically competent! Very pleased with his discipline too,in defence especially. Well done Aaron. Now keep this up and add goals/assists.

Optimistic

Good game from him overall. Hope he keeps this up.

That rabona cross could have been a beauty if Giroud got his head to it instead of trying to win back goal of the year from Andy Carroll!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Poor performance again by Welsh Kevin Nolan. I feel sorry the amount pressure on Coquelin to carry the midfield alobe the next few matches.

Optimistic

Poor performance again by Welsh Kevin Nolan. I feel sorry the amount pressure on Coquelin to carry the midfield alobe the next few matches.
You must be kidding, right?
91% pass accuracy, two key passes, four accurate long balls and four shots (sadly not on target), on top of doing all his defensive duties. I'd understand if you felt he didn't set the world on fire but poor? Seriously?

Incidentally Coq only touched the ball 14 times today and made a record 7 passes! If only one will carry the midfield, based on today's performance, the smart man's money is on Ramsey

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

91% pass accuracy, two key passes, four accurate long balls and four shots (sadly not on target), on top of doing all his defensive duties. I'd understand if you felt he didn't set the world on fire but poor? Seriously?

Incidentally Coq only touched the ball 14 times today and made a record 7 passes! If only one will carry the midfield, based on today's performance, the smart man's money is on Ramsey

Don't bother. Ramsey could put in a Messi-esque performance and this guy would still berate him. His agenda is embarrassing and pathetic.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Tbf, one of those passes released Welbeck through on goal, was a beauty :p

Sir Bump

Unhealthy obsession with Aaron Ramsey
I a man the self proclaimed Ramsey top critic.

He did do better today. we're still slow in the middle with him but acknowledge we have no one else.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good game from him, but in games in which we aren't on the attack for 90 minutes he struggles. As do most of our midfielders for that matter; should really switch to a midfield three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom