• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The average ticket prices are not as expensive as other places first of all. I insist on you finding me the place where it says that arsenal have the highest average ticket prices. Second of all having a few tickets higher than other clubs happens but the media blows this overboard because it's arsenal.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37984729

Arsenal's highest-priced season ticket of £2,013 and highest matchday ticket of £97 remain the most expensive in the UK.

If you're going to ask people to back up their claims with facts - do it yourself. Care to expand on the bit in bold please?

OShea's2010

The average ticket prices are not as expensive as other places first of all. I insist on you finding me the place where it says that arsenal have the highest average ticket prices. Second of all having a few tickets higher than other clubs happens but the media blows this overboard because it's arsenal.

Listen, other than Chelsea, all the other teams are within 2-4 points of each other which is acceptable. Players are not expected to waste their time, you must be joking. I can't even try and argue with you about that.
cheapest season ticket at arsenal is £1014. That's a good proportion of fans. u think Sanchez and Özil would have come to Arsenal if we hadn't displayed to them our ambition? they are wasting their time, just like Fabregas and rvp who finally had the same realisations.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The loyalty, what a man. Interesting bit in the article:
Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke remains desperate for Wenger to stay and his two-year contract extension offer includes a 25 per cent increase from £8m-a-year to around £10m-a-year.

Preacher

Always Crying
screen_shot_2016-01-13_at_6.08.53_am.png

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke remains desperate for Wenger to stay and his two-year contract extension offer includes a 25 per cent increase from £8m-a-year to around £10m-a-year.

To be fair, 8 million is a bit **** when he's basically doing Kroenke's job for him.

It just show that there are more troubles to follow when Wenger leaves us finally.

I have no confidence for Kroenke or Gazidis to take us forward when Wenger is gone.

Last edited:

Preacher

Always Crying
Its not strange at all. Wenger is a lot lot higher rated in the football world than this forum want to make you believe.

And China has also gone mad.
Strange, that they made an offer in the middle of the season for a manager with intention, that he would leave his current club? I didn't hear any similar stories. We have many top class managers in the world.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

As if Wenger would ever go China.

I heard he lives quite a minimalistic lifestyle, I reckon he's at the stage where money means **** all to him.

Also give that extra 2M to Sanchez you ****s.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You are hearing a lot of things lately. Think its time to meet again and have a chat. Seems like I'm missing out on a lot of things.
:lol::lol:

Someone posted it on here a long long time ago that Wenger doesn't live an extravagant life. We need to all meet up soon and do an AM version of the hangover.

It's not a proper night out if you aren't waking up in a dumpster the next morning with your big toe in an ice bucket next to you.

FreakySami

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37984729

If you're going to ask people to back up their claims with facts - do it yourself. Care to expand on the bit in bold please?
Average... Is different from most expensive. Chelsea have the most expensive cheapest ticket for example.

cheapest season ticket at arsenal is £1014. That's a good proportion of fans. u think Sanchez and Özil would have come to Arsenal if we hadn't displayed to them our ambition? they are wasting their time, just like Fabregas and rvp who finally had the same realisations.

There is a plan in place and two trophies in the last three years with 4-3-2 place finishes is an indicator of improvement by the club.

On the market, we are also doing better and I will guarantee you a marque signing this summer in the striker position and a Santi replacement. I might be delusional and stupid and what not but it's the next step and I'm convinced whether the manager stays or not we will do well. However, don't go out of your way to show the club is cheating you. The club, unfortunately, is run by somebody that cares about keeping the books squeeky clean and not invest a cent in the club.

Even in the 90s we got an investment of £50M which helped us. Then Wenger came and he revolutionized the club. You guys might think he's done but I think he has another 4 years left. I think an investment in the club would give back more dividends than changing the manager. We just need this injection and faith that the club will pay it back with trophies and major success

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom