• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Longy

He is gone

12 moths left on his contract, probably looking around
One of only a few we could get decent money for
Won't let him run it down
Doesn't really fit anywhere
Wenger going

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
I appreciate everything he's done for the club and under the right the coach he'd but a great midfielder but I don't think Aaron suits Arsenals way of playing.

Even if the new managers brand of football is more of a direct approach I cant see Ramsey being preferred over Mkhi or Özil in the 10 position and hes not technically reliable enough to play centre midfield.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Hes better than Ox, Wijnaldum, Herrera, Winks, Cesc.

Problem with Ramsey is he is probably best in the role he occupies for Wales, pretty much off the striker where he continuously makes runs into the box with minimal defensive duties.

Our best midfielder, not sure it would be a good idea to start a new season, new manager without Ramsey, personally I'd prefer Ramsey off a striker than Özil and would prefer to keep Ramsey over Özil.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hes better than Ox, Wijnaldum, Herrera, Winks, Cesc.

Problem with Ramsey is he is probably best in the role he occupies for Wales, pretty much off the striker where he continuously makes runs into the box with minimal defensive duties.

Our best midfielder, not sure it would be a good idea to start a new season, new manager without Ramsey, personally I'd prefer Ramsey off a striker than Özil and would prefer to keep Ramsey over Özil.
Better than Cesc? Sorry but that just isn't true at all.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully he signs soon. If he doesn't then we cannot have another Alexis / Özil / Ox scenario and he should be moved on pronto. Ideally we announce him alongside the new manager and give him the armband.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
My opinion he is.
Please back that up so that I understand it as an opinion of a sensible football fan and not just a fanboy.

Cesc's numbers speak volumes. When Cesc wasn't playing well, we didn't play well. Ramsey is much more destructive to our overall play too.
If you;re saying current Cesc isn't as good as current Ramsey then you may have a point. But comparing them in terms of their careers and overall contributions to their teams, Cesc is far ahead.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Please back that up so that I understand it as an opinion of a sensible football fan and not just a fanboy.

Cesc's numbers speak volumes. When Cesc wasn't playing well, we didn't play well. Ramsey is much more destructive to our overall play too.
If you;re saying current Cesc isn't as good as current Ramsey then you may have a point. But comparing them in terms of their careers and overall contributions to their teams, Cesc is far ahead.

Huge assumption you made, never said he's had a better career. :lol:

The flow of the debate was would Ramsey get into the other top 5's team at present, I have him ahead of Cesc and the other names I listed at present, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom