• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Shows how unusual that game was for Arsenal bro.

It’ll happen to other teams as well. Man U had 0 shots in target in 2009 with SAF, and again in 2015. Judging teams by outlying stats is for the frustrated.
We watch these games, you know. While we're watching them, you're digging up Man Utd stats from 10 years ago ffs. Do you actually think you're making headway here? :lol:

Preacher

Always Crying
On scale from 1 to 10. How much do you trust Ivan's judgement ?

On January 1st 2019, it'll be 10 years, when he's Arsenal CEO.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I trust him about as much as I trusted his prediction that we were going to be on par with Bayern come 2014. -10.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We watch these games, you know. While we're watching them, you're digging up Man Utd stats from 10 years ago ffs. Do you actually think you're making headway here? :lol:
:lol: 2015 wasn’t 10 years ago, bro. 101 maths needed here.

The last time it happened to Arsenal was 2014. These are events that probably happens to most teams once every few years.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Wish the club would announce this so we can finally move on to the more important things. The transfer rumours.

At least with Arteta in charge we can have a manager to continue *****ing at. Instead of calling him greedy like with Wenger, we can blame him for being a useless no-namer that couldn't attract anyone.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I would be more happier, if I knew that Arteta is getting hired by more competant people than Ivan Gazidis and Josh f***ing Kroenke. I don't rate them. I don't rate their knowledge and judgment.

Let's hope that Sven and Raul had big input in this.
Raul was part of a team at Barcelona that made a lot of poor signings, not like he’s perfect.

Ivan is running the club now.

Preacher

Always Crying
Raul was part of a team at Barcelona that made a lot of poor signings, not like he’s perfect.

Ivan is running the club now.
Yeah, I know but I still trust him more than Ivan. During almost 10 years he didn't show me anything, that I should trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom