• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No one ever calls this guy out for bad performances. You lot actually think he was good at City? All he did anytime he got the ball was pass it straight to City player. Not to mention he's as slow as Giroud with the strength and physicality.

We basically paid 50+ million for a Giroud level striker.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
This guy is more of a liability in deeper areas than Arshavin and Sanchez combined.

He's probably only second to Xhaka in terms of gifting the opposition the ball.

sammy89

Laca's not bad. He's just not a striker for a team that wants to do slick attacking combinations. He'd be perfect for Atletico or a Mourinho team.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
No one ever calls this guy out for bad performances. You lot actually think he was good at City? All he did anytime he got the ball was pass it straight to City player. Not to mention he's as slow as Giroud with the strength and physicality.

I used to criticize him for bad performances, but then I started to receive death threats, so I had to leave this thread for the sake of my own safety.

progman07

Established Member

I didn't know it was a supporter responsibility to call out our players individually if we do not win a game.

Personally, I would not even look at striker performances when our defense and midfield could not perform their supposed role. Look at Aguero yesterday, he scored 3 goals, but he received 3 great passes as well. I would judge Lacazette if he received 3 passes like those, and missed all chances.

Lacking sharpness in his passing in last few games. Needs to get involved more. Good goal today, we needed to be clinical today with so many attackers missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom