• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

OSBK

Established Member
Had a really good chat with some newcastle supporters today. I was expecting a good backlash but was a refreshing chat. If at the start of this season you offered me a chance at top 4 and the el i wouldve bitten your hand off, its all still there and what a rollercoaster fee games we have left. The toon lads reminded me that as rubbish as we are, utd and chelsea are maybe worst despite countless ££££ spent on them. So no more stressing for me, if we do it then hats off to emery and the lads and if we dont then at least its been a fun season.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
xueyb08gleu21.jpg

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Had a really good chat with some newcastle supporters today. I was expecting a good backlash but was a refreshing chat. If at the start of this season you offered me a chance at top 4 and the el i wouldve bitten your hand off, its all still there and what a rollercoaster fee games we have left. The toon lads reminded me that as rubbish as we are, utd and chelsea are maybe worst despite countless ££££ spent on them. So no more stressing for me, if we do it then hats off to emery and the lads and if we dont then at least its been a fun season.

Yeah man I have close friends that are Pool and Utd fans. They all think we are actually playing well this season and that we're in a good position.

It's weird when fans of other clubs have to convince you that your team has a decent season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This weekend is win or bust simple as.

United could easily win against Chelsea and their other 2 matches will be wins.

That means we must win all our games.

I had the terrible thought of United sneaking top 4 and Chelsea winning the Europa league.

That would really make us the biggest laughing stock in the league. This cannot happen.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

At first glance this seems like a very overly convenient reason but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. He carried us in a number of games. Theres an argument for signing less technical players that have a clear ability to turn up away from home, we need a couple of players that can aid in changing the mind set away from home with pure work ethic and general mentality.

I saw some stats going around about Ryan Fraser being someone who performs consistently well away from home and perhaps at this stage that is more important than someone who is technically better but only turns up at home.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I think Hazard drags Chelsea across the finish line and leaves for RM (2 wins, 1 draw), we can't overcome our away form (1 win [home], 1 draw, 1 loss) to take advantage, and United falls further back (2 losses, 1 draw) after a loss to Chelsea ends their hopes.

EDIT: Replied to the wrong post, but to make it semi-related, I doubt the current iteration of Alexis would have meant any incremental away wins. Too bad we didn't sell in the summer (As Mkhi has been no better, albeit cheaper).

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
This weekend is win or bust simple as.

United could easily win against Chelsea and their other 2 matches will be wins.

That means we must win all our games.

I had the terrible thought of United sneaking top 4 and Chelsea winning the Europa league.

That would really make us the biggest laughing stock in the league. This cannot happen.
This was post I meant to quote. United won't make top 4 unless the old DDG comes back and they steal the Chelsea game, giving them a bit of momentum into other two, more winnable fixtures.

Think it's far more likely they lose or draw and then give up thereafter. Crap mentality about over there.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This was post I meant to quote. United won't make top 4 unless the old DDG comes back and they steal the Chelsea game, giving them a bit of momentum into other two, more winnable fixtures.

Think it's far more likely they lose or draw and then give up thereafter. Crap mentality about over there.

They can easily beat a bad Chelsea. Cardiff and Huddersfield. Easily beat them. I don't really know what your on about but I would bet United will win all 3 games.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
They can easily beat a bad Chelsea. Cardiff and Huddersfield. Easily beat them. I don't really know what your on about but I would bet United will win all 3 games.
They just got steam-rolled by Everton in a crucial fixture and their get-out-of-jail-free card / cheat code De Gea is looking shockingly human. Anything is possible, but I think far and away the most likely outcome is Chelsea holds serve for 4th.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
They just got steam-rolled by Everton in a crucial fixture and their get-out-of-jail-free card / cheat code De Gea is looking shockingly human. Anything is possible, but I think far and away the most likely outcome is Chelsea holds serve for 4th.

You opinion is your own but I would say United at home against a terrible Chelsea side could get a result. After that the last 2 games are a given. You think Chelsea will best United on Sunday?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
U
Yes, or at least draw. United have been putrid for a month+.
I know that but at home against a really basic Chelsea. I want a draw but if hazard doesn't turn up United win. Which in a way is good for us if we could grow a set of balls and win a match away.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is just getting silly now. Of the four teams competing for top 4, in their last 3 games Chelsea have the best form, having picked up 4 points out of a possible 9.

Mohamed7

What's the point of us qualifying for the champions league anyway ?, to watch us continuously get battered by better funded and equipped sides, no thanks, Europa league is our level until the parasite known as Kroenke sells up to someone who actually gives a damn about investing in Arsenal as a brand.

This is exactly why I cannot fathom the point of finishing top four when you are basically out of the title race in October.

The fans are fooled by the media and the owners.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sp*rs have lost 1/3 of their games and are still fairly comfortably in 3rd place. Liverpool could finish on 97 points and still not win the league. Fair to say it's been a bit of a strange one this year.

Top Bottom