• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Positive outlook time.

Sp**s lose: What could be more painful for Sp**s than losing a CL final? We’ll have an endless supply of ‘Sp**s fan crying’ memes. United fans will also be raging as Liverpool can wind them up about being a bigger club.

Sp**s win: Imagine how productive we’ll be with all that spare time we gain from giving up football.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
This is an absolute travesty.

I blame all the bottlers who allowed this to happen.

Inter, Dortmund & Manchester City. Go **** yourselves!!

Also honorable mention to @Rex Banner , you had your part in this attempting to laugh at them when it wasn't all said & done.

How unjust is this on Ajax? Win a match, draw another & get knocked out of the final!!!

UEFA need to scrap this ****ing away goal rule as without it the bottling wonders would not have got beyond City.

With our luck they'll bin it after Sp**s win the bloody thing :lol:

What an absolutely HORRID night!!
Well, they didn't draw this match, they lost it 3-2. The useless cünts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ajax players are young and not experienced they totally panicked after Sp**s goal and they start to miss chances specially Ziyech ffs man.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Stop whining about other teams... they both did outstanding and deserved the win. I enjoyed 2 perfect games of football. Instead we should learn from them and hope to reach that level one day. It doesn’t care they are rivals, we can learn from them. Don’t be like the typical loser who is mad about the success of others. Instead, this means PL is reaching top level again... I just hope Arsenal will do things well.

blaze_of_glory

Stop whining about other teams... they both did outstanding and deserved the win. I enjoyed 2 perfect games of football. Instead we should learn from them and hope to reach that level one day. It doesn’t care they are rivals, we can learn from them. Don’t be like the typical loser who is mad about the success of others. Instead, this means PL is reaching top level again... I just hope Arsenal will do things well.
This is not the correct response I'm afraid.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Sp**s overtaking us happened under Wengers watch btw. Sp**s who've barely spent any money overtook us a few years ago and are now heading to a CL final with a chance to win the thing before we do. For all the whinging about City's billions over the last few years Pochettino has managed to build a team that can compete while Wenger let us slip out of the competition entirely. I'm sorry but these are facts here.

Not sure how it's Wenger's fault that Sp**s improved and made a run in the Champions League. That's like blaming Canada for Trump.

GunnerUK

giphy.gif

Nuke the world. Seems the noble thing to do

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
My only hope is watching Arsenal with a performance like Liverpool did yesterday or Sp**s did today. Watching our players dying in the line for the win. That would make me so proud and happy, and I really miss that effort in this team.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Go **** yourself

Bradpiff

It's like no one in Europe is able to defend anymore where are a the gold defenders

I will say this and I feel dirty for saying this I'd rather Sp**s win it than pool :(:eek:ops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom