• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

neimad

Aubamayang is breaking my heart. Have him and Aguero up front. Thought he'd pick up some points for me at the weekend. If I sell him he's going to go on a blitz. Will give him one last chance against Cardiff:rolleyes:

So I decided to get rid of Aubameyang and sure enough, he gets a goal :lol:

Played my wildcard. Decided to get rid of Salah. I think there's too much quality elsewhere and I'm glad he showed me that in the first week by missing a sitter. Walcott did his usual Arsenal trick of enticing me in and then being woeful when you think he'll do well. Overall quite a good week with 59 points considering so many didn't show up for me.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
So I decided to get rid of Aubameyang and sure enough, he gets a goal :lol:

Played my wildcard. Decided to get rid of Salah. I think there's too much quality elsewhere and I'm glad he showed me that in the first week by missing a sitter. Walcott did his usual Arsenal trick of enticing me in and then being woeful when you think he'll do well. Overall quite a good week with 59 points considering so many didn't show up for me.

I kept faith in Aubameyang and he rewarded me. I don't foresee changing my forwards (Aguero/Aubameyang/Mitrovic) unless there's an injury or an extended run of bad form. I also brought Walcott in to replace Richarlison after the red card. Typical. I've now replaced him with Schurrle.

I stayed away from Salah. To justify his price tag he has to be Messi again this year. I think that's unlikely. Terrific player, but probably coming off a career year (kind of like Mahrez that season Leicester won the title). Still a guy you'd want on any real life team, but I can't see him banging in goals like that. He never had before.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I switched captaincy from Auba to Aguero at the last minute. Cost me some points that. Holebas, Mane, Auba, Aguero, Lacazette all gave decent points. I have to transfer one of Theo and Bernardo Silva out.

neimad

I kept faith in Aubameyang and he rewarded me. I don't foresee changing my forwards (Aguero/Aubameyang/Mitrovic) unless there's an injury or an extended run of bad form. I also brought Walcott in to replace Richardson after the red card. Typical. I've now replaced him with Schurrle.

I stayed away from Salah. To justify his price tag he has to be Messi again this year. I think that's unlikely. Terrific player, but probably coming off a career year (kind of like Mahrez that season Leicester won the title). Still a guy you'd want on any real life team, but I can't see him banging in goals like that. He never had before.

I remember a year with Ronaldo at his peak and he used to get silly numbers each week. It kinda made the game boring as you just had to have him as captain. Going Salahless seems the way forward barring a ridiculous uptake in form from him.

On a side note I think it might be going to his head. He's rowing with the Egyptian FA now and seems to come across a bit arrogant so maybe he will have a Mahrez like season as you mentioned.

I switched captaincy from Auba to Aguero at the last minute. Cost me some points that. Holebas, Mane, Auba, Aguero, Lacazette all gave decent points. I have to transfer one of Theo and Bernardo Silva out.

Ah the aul last minute changes. In fairness Aguero would have had a couple of goals on another week. Jesus looked really off the pace so I think Aguero will be a good bet for a while yet. I'm annoyed I didn't stick with Aubameyang but taking him and Salah out freed up some cash for Hazard, Alonso and Mane.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I remember a year with Ronaldo at his peak and he used to get silly numbers each week. It kinda made the game boring as you just had to have him as captain. Going Salahless seems the way forward barring a ridiculous uptake in form from him.

On a side note I think it might be going to his head. He's rowing with the Egyptian FA now and seems to come across a bit arrogant so maybe he will have a Mahrez like season as you mentioned.

Ah the aul last minute changes. In fairness Aguero would have had a couple of goals on another week. Jesus looked really off the pace so I think Aguero will be a good bet for a while yet. I'm annoyed I didn't stick with Aubameyang but taking him and Salah out freed up some cash for Hazard, Alonso and Mane.

Suarez and Sturridge up front in 2013/14 were just unfair. Same with Bale the year before.

Only years I’ve actually won my league.

MiiTek

FPL Its back !

Hii Gooners ;)

Come in and join the new league in the season 2019/2020

link (FPL):
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League Code: dfwy25

Welcome all Gooners and Friends ;):cool:

Share it among other Arsenal fans

Enjoy and have Fun !

Last edited:

MiiTek

My Team:

GK: Lloris, (McGovern)

DEF: Walker, Digne, Wan-Bissaka, (El Mohamady, Kelly)

MID: De Bruyne, Mane, Zaha, Maddison, (Leitner)

FWD: Aubameyang, C. Wilson, Calvert-Lewin

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno (Guaita)
V. Dijk - Digne - V. Aanholt (Aarons, Ritchie)
Maddison - Brooks - Sterling - B. Silva - Zaha
Haller - Deulofeu (Jimenez)

Cheers I will be in. I tried to shoehorn Sterling and Salah into my midfield but it's making it bloody hard to have a decent squad elsewhere.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Ederson
W.Bissaka - Maguire - Van Dijk - Arnold-Alexander
Richarlison - B.Silva - Mane - Zaha
Haller - Rashford

Subs: Greenwood, Ake, Moutinho, Stekelenburg​

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Ederson
W.Bissaka - Maguire - Van Dijk - Arnold-Alexander
Richarlison - B.Silva - Mane - Zaha
Haller - Rashford

Subs: Greenwood, Ake, Moutinho, Stekelenburg​

Had Mane but I've swapped him for Sterling. I'm not convinced he'll have as stellar a season as last. His goal return was by far his best ever last year and coming off AFCON I think he'll have a slow start. He'll have great numbers again but hotting 20+ goals again will be tough I think.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I always find meself tinkering a lot with the eleven weeks before the starting game. Current set up:

Lloris
Dijk (C) - Walker - Robertson
Brooks - Zaha - Sterling - Pogba - Pulisic
Deulofeu - Vardy

Pisspoor bench;
Ryan - Rico - Kelly - Nketiah

Pretty pleased with my defense and the midfield, remains to be seen if Pulisic will start immediately. Think Brooks will be B-mouths standout player yet again this season, also have a good feeling about Deulofeu.
I find Zahas price to be very attractive, 7 mil.

Check

My Team:

Alisson (Stekelenburg)
David Luiz, Van Dijk (V), Wan-Bissaka, Digne (Reid)
Maddison, Salah, Bernardo Silva, Fraser (Kante)
Aubameyang (C), Jota (Martinelli)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Looking at my team with Kane, Sterling, Salah :D

Looking at every other team with Kane, Sterling, Salah :(

benjamin86

Established Member
My Team:

Alisson (Stekelenburg)
David Luiz, Van Dijk (V), Wan-Bissaka, Digne (Reid)
Maddison, Salah, Bernardo Silva, Fraser (Kante)
Aubameyang (C), Jota (Martinelli)
oof unlucky! Alisson for Adrian? And use the cash to upgrade elsewhere?

Top Bottom