• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

carlito'sway

Established Member
I am happy we dodged that bullet with Mou. Let this petty, vindictive and callous dude run the Sp**s to the ground. One more reason to dislike them as well. Poch was a much more sympathetic figure and now they got their perfect match with Jose.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unless Levy gives him money, I don’t know how he won’t start sulking sooner or later...he has always taking over the best or richest team in a country, so this is probably his toughest job...unless he has been humbled after United, I don’t see him doing well at Sp**s...nothing seems to match here.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
EJz_M8BW4AAv8p9.jpg

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If he fails to get top4 this season this will definitely be a disaster.. A rebuild with limited funds and no Cl...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Unfortunately he'll probably give them a boost & finish the season strongly. I would have taken him here to get Emery out but I'm also pleased its no longer an option because I don't like the man.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn’t have taken him on a four year deal, thought his stock was so low he wouldn’t be able to get that.

It’s just painful writing off this season when I honestly thought this was the year we should’ve got top four.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If he fails to get top4 this season this will definitely be a disaster.. A rebuild with limited funds and no Cl...

It's a problem given their slow start and Chelsea/Leicester on great tally points so far.

But one thing you can be sure is that he will finish above Emery in the table :facepalm:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Jose going through the Sp**s team during his interview...plus if you look closely, you can see Hicks doing an impression of ours boys getting a pre match pep talk from Big Unai ;)

Jose after the first loss, and discussion with Levy over the importance of net spend!

Top Bottom