• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
It's going to go one way or the other, either we come up and put in an awesome performance or we fall to pieces.

zilfy

I'm not sure why you think that? How many "awesome performances" have we had under Emery?

I'm not saying we wont win but I feel our ability to thrive and to dazzle are severely limited with this blockhead pulling the strings

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Most difficult game of the group on paper so shouldn't be over-ambitious here. A point should be enough to get us on track to win the group.

This is Emery's trophy so no chance of his resting players for tactical reasons here.

MikeVinna

Established Member
No Mustafi. Let him rot.

Martinez

AMN Sokratis Chambers Kolasinac

Willock Torreira Özil

Pepe Martinelli Nelson

Bench: Leno; Holding, Luiz; Xhaka, Guendouzi; Smith-Rowe, Aubameyang​

HBL

Established Member
Aubameyang
Nelson - Ceballos - Pepe
Torreira - Willock
Kolasinac - Luiz - Chambers - AMN
Martinez​

ggunner12345

Bellerin,Tierney and Mavaponos all are past fit. the first 2 will probably start with the latter on the bench.

my predicted team

Martinez

Bellerin Holding Mustafi Tierney

Guenzouzi Willock

Pepe Özil Nelson

Aubameyang

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Bellerin,Tierney and Mavaponos all are past fit.

I would be absolutely shocked if Bellerin starts. The kind of injury he is coming back from you normally need to play a few U23's games before being chucked in the first team. Tierney has more chance and will probably be able to play before Bellerin. Even for him I would guess this game comes too early for him. Dino will probably make the bench though.

m-due

Arsenal 4 v. Frankfurt 0, with a Pepe hat trick :DEuropa might do the trick for him. Two mid-table teams squabbling.

GDeep™

League is very weak
... they are one of the top teams of Europe, great talents on the pitch, it will be a hard game for us but the boys are prepared and I hope we can get a result, but it’s a big ask

Emery is unbelievable ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom