• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The Lacazette thread is like Street Fighter or something where i have a new challanger every week. The funniest part is grown men having a personal grudge against you cos you don’t rate a player :lol:
Yes, I've had that too. It's hilarious. I mean, I know the reason why you don't rate Laca is because you have Aspergers, which is cool and I'd never use it against you, but a lot of these people have no excuse whatsoever. Those people need to chill.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yes, I've had that too. It's hilarious. I mean, I know the reason why you don't rate Laca is because you have Aspergers, which is cool and I'd never use it against you, but a lot of these people have no excuse whatsoever. Those people need to chill.

Most people who rate Lacazette only do it because of his haircuts and they like the way his hips move when he dances. I wish they would just come out the closet and stop pretending it’s for footballing reasons.

No personal grudge and all. But if I am going to the toilet and I see you on fire, I won't piss on you.

At the end of this season when we sell Lacazette everyones gonna admit I’m right. I went through the same thing with Ox.

BigPoppaPump

Oh and I maybe dribble on my keyboard from time to time but atleast I never talk about xG chains or pre-pre-pre assists, I’m not that r*tarded..

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Most people who rate Lacazette only do it because of his haircuts and they like the way his hips move when he dances. I wish they would just come out the closet and stop pretending it’s for footballing reasons.
Imagine engineering such ideas about why fans rate a player who won our POTS award last season

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
At the end of this season when we sell Lacazette everyones gonna admit I’m right. I went through the same thing with Ox.
Selling Ox was only okay because Liverpool coughed up a lot of money and saved us, and because he got injured after. But really we've been suffering since we sold him because we have lacked a player who can take on the opposition with frightening pace. I guess its partly our fault because we never actually replaced him, but selling him really messed up our balance.

BigPoppaPump

Selling Ox was only okay because Liverpool coughed up a lot of money and saved us, and because he got injured after. But really we've been suffering since we sold him because we have lacked a player who can take on the opposition with frightening pace. I guess its partly our fault because we never actually replaced him, but selling him really messed up our balance.

Ox would’ve done absolutely nothing for us right now, he was a pointless useless player people only rated cos he was fast and strong. Walcott was much better. People rate him because of his personality, he did nothing at Arsenal.

No personal grudge and all. But if I am going to the toilet and I see you on fire, I won't piss on you.

What if pissing on me meant Xhaka left Arsenal?

Keplaz

I was watching this and my mind, subconsciously, drifted towards the current team, and Xhaka with the armband. We lack someone who can drive a team, like the teams of old. And grab the midfield by the balls.

Part 2 is also on YouTube if you're interested.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I just realised he looks almost as good as my dear Heccyy does.

Though Hector looks good on the pitch and Xhaka looks good when he's not on it

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Oh and I maybe dribble on my keyboard from time to time but atleast I never talk about xG chains or pre-pre-pre assists, I’m not that r*tarded..
xG chains are a stat definitely worth looking at though.

No idea if Xhaka even looks good in that regard but top clubs are definitely looking at them when recruiting players.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
xG chains are a stat definitely worth looking at though.

No idea if Xhaka even looks good in that regard but top clubs are definitely looking at them when recruiting players.
I remember a stat about us creating more chances with him, than without. Currently though, he's costing a goal per game defensively, so don't think that's worth anything

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
During the Watford match, it seems clear that the entire team is out of sync with the diamond. we have a front 3 which is lazy/hesitant/not really competent with pressing. yet they try to press, sometimes from the front, sometimes they fall back all the way to center and still stand there looking at the opponent.

it is up to the 3 CMs to try and make up for that deficiency, and at the same time try to cover the full backs on each side. all this with a backline that is very uncomfortable pushing high up - either they don't trust the frontline to press effectively, or they are afraid of the passes in behind, or their ability to cover. or to hold the line.

it was amazing how much distance and space there was between our outfield players, especially among the 4 midfielders of the diamond, and also between the backline and frontline.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He was great on the hall today, almost every pass was the right decision. But I cannot help but feel that he couldn’t control the game, he was a passenger off the ball and the game was far too open for my liking. He needs to work on his off the ball movement.

GDeep™

League is very weak

I was watching this and my mind, subconsciously, drifted towards the current team, and Xhaka with the armband. We lack someone who can drive a team, like the teams of old. And grab the midfield by the balls.

Part 2 is also on YouTube if you're interested.
No point even talking about this though, for the last 20 years every team in Europe has tried to find a Vieira and failed. The guy was a one off.

Captains and players like Vieira and Keane are very very rare.

If you made a mistake on Saturday, Vieira would question you about it on Monday, according to the old players. Different animal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Surely the team's ability to control games is more on the manager than anything else. It honestly seemed like our gameplan for the majority of the game was break as quickly as possible. Hence why Martinez was throwing it and kicking it as quickly as he could, we never had any intention of controlling the game at any point. Even at 1-0 we never really looked to put a few passes together we just kept looking to break quickly, I mean in fairness Frankfurt were committing a lot of bodies forward so I suppose the strategy made sense. Not that we ever look to control games anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom