• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They've won 10/10 games.

Soon it won't matter if they have flaws, the momentum will cover all those cracks.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They didn't play at their best yesterday, Swansea had their chances and played very well against them (we should take note, and learn from it how to beat City) but they still won.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I feel like the top teams will be able to get at City quite easily actually, the problem is it will only be the top teams imo.

One thing Pep does well is increase the base level or consistency of the squads he inherits. When he inherited that Bayern side he improved them in every measurable aspect, they just fell short against the top sides.

Perfect manager for a City side that struggled with consistency, have to hope that they struggle more against the top 6-8 sides in the league. Away to Sp**s will be an interesting watch.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well hope for them its nothing like Ramsey or it will be more like two months. Hamstrings are a *****.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Three games no wins. Pressure is on.

Barcelona- CL away
Southampton - league home
United - Fa cup away
West Brom - league away
Barcelona - CL home

That's a fairly tough run of games.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Noticed how Stones stupidly committing himself on the halfway line, getting done allowing Lukaku to go one on one agajnst Clichy has been mentioned by nobody in the media. We must only compare him to Bobby Moore.

It reminds me of when they used to big up Joe Hart as the number 1 keeper in the world. Look how that worked out.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom