• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

i refuse to believe that a manager who lets the players figure things out for themselves is that great. How many players over the years has wenger played out of position. I see that as madness, podolski on the wings, bendtner on the wings, arshavin. Its like he keeps trying to replicate what he did with henry. We all say that ramsey seems to care more about going foward than defending, well whose fault is that. It seems like when our players do well its wenger but when they dont its the players fault. However people here will admit that klopp seems to have found the best role for henderson, and turned lallana into a goal machine. We see managers shuffle their team trying to figure out the best way to get the best out of them or stifle the opposition. Only here at aresenal we pretty much know how our team will line up, Guys pep is having a tough season now, wanna bet next season his team will not be better than arsenals? Can you say the same about wenger? only in AM will a manager unwilling to adapt be counted as a strength not a blatant weakness.

Hunter Zolomon

Calum Chambers :lol:
I think that those players leave arsenal with severe limitations that should have been removed from their game when they were younger and playing for arsenal. Can anyone think of another premier league team that would tolerate the nonsense that ramsey attempts to do as a midfielder.

novarek

Nasri is killing it in Sevilla but it's just La Liga tbh, he can go get a drip doctors session, create a personal drama for himself and still deliver in the easier pastures of Spain

blaise

Ramsey is probably one of those players who will always have 50% people pro and contra until he plays for a different club year or two.

scytheavatar

Established Member
The man has plenty of faults, but Wenger is one of the top managers in getting the best out of average players and getting something extra from great ones. Like Samshere said, it's hard to see a player play better football then he did at back Arsenal. At best they stay par for the course.

That might be true in the past but I am no longer sure if that is true, how many of our current players have actually stepped up from what they were 2 seasons ago?

carlito'sway

Established Member
The man has plenty of faults, but Wenger is one of the top managers in getting the best out of average players and getting something extra from great ones. Like Samshere said, it's hard to see a player play better football then he did at back Arsenal. At best they stay par for the course.

That might be true in the past but I am no longer sure if that is true, how many of our current players have actually stepped up from what they were 2 seasons ago?

See: Bellerin, Hector; Coquelin, Francis; Iwobi, Alex;

novarek

Bellerin still doesn't know how to defend

Coquelin is a hilarious case of mismanagement by Wenger, if anything he was insanely lucky he needed to recall him instead of shipping him as intended

Iwobi is yet to be ruined

Hunter Zolomon

plus it can be said that the fact that some of them failed is due to the fact that wenger is not that good at spotting talents as he is credited for

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Being in goal for Swansea doesn't seem much of an upgrade to our bench, and two FA cup medals

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Being in goal for Swansea doesn't seem much of an upgrade to our bench, and two FA cup medals

Went from a injury/mistake prone back up and then cup keeper to a starter in the PL for 3 season now. Lead to a Euro 2016 call up. He's been the starter in Poland's WC 2018 qualifiers aswell. That to me seems like a upgrade in terms of doing better since leaving. Dont let Swansea's horrible team/defense/transfer dealings recently change how you view his move/career since leaving the club.

His club very well may go down but Fabianski will still be playing PL football next season.

Btw he only has 1 FA cup. Fab had moved to Swansea and Szczesny was the cup keeper in 2015.

Last edited:

blaise

Fabianski was very good his last season here. His problem was always mental, too much pressure here I suppose. He is great for Swansea, much better than Szczesny in terms of quality, think he needed to feel sure about being N1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom