• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Interested to see how he does against physical opposition, not as tall as I thought he was.

If he develops though he looks like the type of player that Elneny and Coq should be.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
At 5'11 he is pretty much average height. He is a good athlete so I think he can definitely become a more powerful player but he is pretty resilient as it is. Do not think strength will be as much of an issue.

Im backing him - I would like to see him take on bigger challenges after how well he responded to Southampton game.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Just found out that he's the cousin of one of my good mates and is from ends.

Just like Iwobi that's now two Arsenal players who I'm one degree of separation away from knowing. Desperately close to that free season ticket. :(

By the way I see no reason why he shouldn't play this season, I tend to make calls pretty early on with young players (like Iwobi) and he's definitely not your average talent. Stick him in there and see what happens.
my mates brother regularly goes clubbing with zaha, dude turned up at a wedding i attended. Small world.
I feel you guys, I know someone whose friend's friend is the small Chinese woman who's in the Po costume in Teletubbies. These are the types of connections that help you move forward in life.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I feel you guys, I know someone whose friend's friend is the small Chinese woman who's in the Po costume in Teletubbies. These are the types of connections that help you move forward in life.
:lol::lol::lol:

Impact

Established Member
At 5'11 he is pretty much average height. He is a good athlete so I think he can definitely become a more powerful player but he is pretty resilient as it is. Do not think strength will be as much of an issue.

Im backing him - I would like to see him take on bigger challenges after how well he responded to Southampton game.

No chance he is that tall. Probably around 5'8".

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wikipedia says he's 5'10... not sure if that's accurate though just because I'm pretty sure they said Holding was under 6 foot when we signed him, even though he's like 6'1 or something.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wikipedia says he's 5'10... not sure if that's accurate though just because I'm pretty sure they said Holding was under 6 foot when we signed him, even though he's like 6'1 or something.
Yeah, on wiki it said he was 5'11 and he turned out to be 6'2 :lol:

Anyway, AMN is the same height as Chris Willock and he is 5'11. He's quite slim so looks smaller than he is.

Hunter Zolomon

He's showing examples of young players who have succeeded in breaking into our first team, providing a precedent that signifies AMN could do the same.
I thought he/she was trying make a comparison about who was more like frimpong, iwobi or bellerin

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I think tomorrow could come too soon for him in his career development.. but at this point I'd be very close to just saying **** it and rolling the dice.

scytheavatar

Established Member
To me Frimpong is one of the greatest Wenger mystery, I have never understood what Wenger saw in him. He is nothing more than a championship player. Someone with little technical ability and is good at doing nothing but making bad tackles. So comparing Niles to Frimpong is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
To me Frimpong is one of the greatest Wenger mystery, I have never understood what Wenger saw in him. He is nothing more than a championship player. Someone with little technical ability and is good at doing nothing but making bad tackles. So comparing Niles to Frimpong is ridiculous.
Frimpong was actually good up until the knee injury he had, he was ahead of coquelin when they were both in the squad, at the time i was hoping he would help provide some of that much needed steel in the midfield, but he got injured and started doing to much side stuff Denching and rapping ruined his career, There are much greater mysteries than Frimpong in wengers tenure at the club if you ask me like why did we sign Park chu young, or an injured kim kalstroom on loan, even why did he persist with an average Denilson so long...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah but does Pogba have his own verb? Too bad he's not with us anymore, Pogba would've been FRIMPONGED.

Walter White

:lol: Wenger got it wrong so many times mate. Santos,Squillaci, Denilson, Park, Sanogo, more?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Much prefer our youth to get a mini chance like with Frimpong... It's more annoying when they leave & we have ****e on more money round the squad.

He looked decent at times. No idea how his career tailed off so quick.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom